HWBOT Community Forums

Catzilla error

• 3 weeks later...

I got the same kernel issue now as Gunslinger. Worked with my 7700K processor on maximus apex but only after i had talked to Catzilla support. and the answer was update HWinfo and reinstall catzilla.. That was in August.

Now I am on Rampage Apex with 7800X and there is no way to get it to work again. Meanwhile I also had a look at the catzilla forum... Seems everyone who try use it has issues and with very little visible response from Catzilla guys. I believe it would be relevant to simply cancel all HWBOT scores for Catzilla. The bencher is not actively updated and is simply too crappy to install.

• 3 weeks later...

If you already installed the INF, just go to Device Manager-System Devices and uninstall everything that contains "Intel X200 series" in the name. Remember to check "Delete this driver", so it doesn't come back after reboot.

Catzilla will start working after that.

• 2 weeks later...
If you already installed the INF, just go to Device Manager-System Devices and uninstall everything that contains "Intel X200 series" in the name. Remember to check "Delete this driver", so it doesn't come back after reboot.

Catzilla will start working after that.

Try to use the official Intel Inf driver 10.1.1.42 for x299. By me had it worked.

The driver from MSI Instaldisk has occured the same error at kernelbase.dll.

My Mobo is MSI X299 SLI Plus.