HWBOT Community Forums

The failure in 3Dmark still remains

rbuass

Well, I have posted this topic in "benchmark results" but should it's not the right place.

Just to inform that few days ago, Futuremark annouced the new updates, in order to fix some issues and to prevent validation issues (LOD).

In the truth, the problem was not fixed, and still remains as you can see in the video.

""if you want the video plz look for it""

Best wishes.

Edited by Leeghoofd

Is it only Time Spy bench in the 3D13 suite that is effected?

After watching the video ... look this is another one that is ridiculous. Like XTU & gamers cheat engine

_________

I'm new to trying these latter benchmarks, but I did see you need to be online for a valid score. Does that mean scores uploaded to HWbot previous that are NOT validated in the screenshots are disallowed? ie can be removed, taken down

When did it change? LOD becoming a dirty word.

3D01se 3D03 3D05 3D06 are all allowed for using LOD ... that was the fun part making a small boost on score doing it easy for the gpu & less quality.

I don't think is necessary to remove your scores.

Validation I mean is just for Futuremark.

Also, in the past, all that benchmarks used a lot of LOD (01, 03, 05, 06, ... ) it's for the newers.

The video intend to bring to anyone that don't know the tweaks, how it works, and sure, show that Futuremark validation should be failing from a long time.

Best wishes.

Humor there I see :)

*snip*

Validation I mean is just for Futuremark.

*snip*

The video intend to bring to anyone that don't know the tweaks, how it works, and sure, show that Futuremark validation should be failing from a long time.

I did go look @ the rules & says LOD is not an allowed tweak. Complicated sometimes ... remembering/ not remembering what rules apply.

Same with certain versions on Windows allowed only on older sockets.

____

Sigh LOD was a fun tweak on the older 3D stuff. What's left to make considerable improvement?

But now revealed ... that more non legit scores entrenched in HWbot archives forever.

Not deserved scores, that can never be found or proved.

• Crew

Indeed milk the cow, again most idiotic way of exposing a benchmark that should not be allowed to be used with LOD... yet again the OCer needs to set LOD for some reason... you guys kill all your own benhcmarks and by exposing it like this you just create hits and flatter your ego...

NOT AMUSED , you know to what this will lead too if FM doesn't fix it... points removal of the benchmark... happy now ?

" Got to milk that issue " That comment was in jest. Intended for rbuass member reply.

Please don't take that serious. :)

Any one can see your angry & frustrated about the cheaters. Many of the other members here don't like it either

I hope not Leeghoofd. :(

The cheaters keep destroying all the benchmarks for the rest of us. It's unfair ... they have a win @ all cost mentality.

Sick of the loop hole wizards as you put it. So is my Captain Mr Scott.

If they keep doing it, then eventually all the benchmarks are pointless? What is left to do then?

It was ideal to compare our overclocking prowess with one & another. A competitive spirit.

Cheating is a virus infected HWbot. Diagnose it, reveal it & then cut it out surgically with a scalpel.

Their peers in here will take care of the rest, shamed out of existence.

I do not care what one or the other might think, but the fact is that if someone can use, everyone should be able to.

What some think they "think they know" or do not know, likewise, does not matter.

The fact is that Pasi did talk to me that they are working to fix that issue, and considered important, and we of the Galax team had already reported.

The same "mimimi" happens few time ago

We show that decreasing BCLK, could affect the RTC, and that time some people have attacked us for it.

Few days after, they changed the System Info because they understand that is a failure.

Neither do I care, I have not participated in rankings, but done overclocking to get good scores and teach overclocking for others.

Some people do not like sharing what they know, you can be sure, it's not my case.

Before I was very active in Hwbot, but for a long time I did not participate in rankings.

While on the one hand some of them remain whining about these results, on the other side, many people are grateful and happy to learn how to use tweaks like LOD.

best wishes

I hope not Leeghoofd. :(

The cheaters keep destroying all the benchmarks for the rest of us. It's unfair ... they have a win @ all cost mentality.

Sick of the loop hole wizards as you put it. So is my Captain Mr Scott.

If they keep doing it, then eventually all the benchmarks are pointless? What is left to do then?

It was ideal to compare our overclocking prowess with one & another. A competitive spirit.

Cheating is a virus infected HWbot. Diagnose it, reveal it & then cut it out surgically with a scalpel.

Their peers in here will take care of the rest, shamed out of existence.

Some people prefer to keep this way.

Maybe was better to keep the secret and post a crazy scores powered by LOD.

:)