HWBOT Community Forums

Global points & rank wrong on X265 4K tripe core

I should be ranked 3rd place ahead of Jokot who completed the bench almost 3 seconds slower than me but he is ranked 2nd and I'm ranked 5th.

Looking at the table I should be on at least 73.1 points the same as Jokot which I was until NoMS made his submission which should be ranked 2nd.  At least he has the correct points though.

Hope it's not too much of a problem to sort out.

Thanks in advance.

x265.jpg

I think even when they're done fixing the ranking you'll only be tied with Jokot, although you should get same rank and pts. I found this on g470 where it takes a colossal effort to go up .01 fps. So if you want to make sure you end up on top then see if you can push all timings tighter and perhaps get an extra bclk or two for more ram and cpu speed so you inch forward another .01fps in front of Jokot. At least you only need to get 0.945 fps or more to do it, due to the rounding :)

I have literally spent hours trying to get that bench, I threw everything at it.  Without going to better cooling I don't think I can pull clear.  Originally we were on equal points which I was happy with.  Too many other things to bench at the moment so will be a long time before I revisit this.