HWBOT Community Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. It says VDD2 1.474 however it is set to 1.450v in BIOS. Also, it says 1.155 for SA but it is set in BIOS to 1.14. I use X7o BIOS. Also, make sure you cool that mem well. Every silicon is a bit different but this would be your starting point. I would leave RAM to default XMP profile, 8000 speed. You can tweak it later. Almost forgot, set your timing for RAM -> Flare. Also, leave the CPU clock speed on AUTO. Do not overclock your CPU until you find a stable overclock for memory. I hope this helps. Leave low latency and high bandwidth options to AUTO. You don't need to have it enabled because you will tweak your timings manually later.
  4. This attachment has somehow disappeared, can it be reuploaded? Thanks!
  5. Yesterday
  6. Anyone else get this error when trying to boot from USB or SATA? Wondering if my board has some physical damage, I tried both BIOS chips and BIOS reflash but always the same error
  7. Hello,does someone have F3 bios? XOC BIOS dont work with 14900ks whatever I do. Just want to try F3 bios even if its bugged / not enough good;;;;;
  8. bump, price lowered to $200 + ship paypal fnf or buyer pays fees for g&s.
  9. Only asking because those ES G34 chips are unlocked thus a lot of fun without CB/CBB like desktop parts, in other hand, they are very hard to find nowadays and would destroy the retail ones. Anyway, count me in.
  10. Yes max 2 cpu's to start with. may be next time no limit on cpu's I don;t know if its wise to allow ES cpu's , what does the rest think about ES cpu's ? The normal rules are no ES in competitions as far as i know
  11. No idea, I didn't have any Abit 865/875 boards. The problem with Asus was that it had problems initializing TM2 correctly which only mobile Prescotts seem to have. We have a saying - "Woe from Mind" which kinda explains the situation. Asus had too many checks and it summed up in an exception that crashed them altogether. I bypassed the problem ones and voila. I've used IDA to disassemble the problem parts.
  12. I have a question for everyone here that uses/used the b650e taichi. I have it paired with a 7800x3d, and for some reason, eclk behaves really strange. Basically any value above 100, even 101 with a positive all core co offset, will cause my bios to freeze/reboot after few seconds-minutes. The higher the clock value, the faster it'll happen. In windows, its super stable at everything i throw at it, including y cruncher, linpack, occt and gaming. Despite that, once engaging eclk mode above 100, bios will act strange , and only bios. While my chip isn't a golden sample, it can most definitely hold 101 with +10 co offset (i went to the extreme on purpose), but the bios will freeze or reboot after some time. Tried flashing 2 older bios versions, same thing. This is kinda frustrating. Did anyone encounter this behaviour?
  13. Hmm So what did the Abit IS7 had , that all the other brands (including other Abit boards) did not have ? (regarding P4 mobiles working out of the box) ?
  14. Sounds like Bryce Games is rocking some serious hardware with that GeForce RTX 4090! Getting 10614 marks in 3DMark is no joke, that's for sure.
  15. Last week
  16. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN685U1kzlU vllt. soll es so sein, hel. lg aus berlin Matti
  1. Load more activity