HWBOT Community Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I would like to know your opinion. Whether you would like to have a competition whit workstation / server related hardware ? no prices just for fun Just brain storming
  3. Somewhere around 200 and 300 euro max (full box and accesoires) Where are you from? if from the EU, I'm interested
  4. Today
  5. Thx, CPU can do a few MHz more, but it always CBs at -150. No full pot on this one Vdimm was 1.8, SA 1.4
  6. How do you edit the asus bios ? which tool ? How did you implement the mobile microcode ? you have the microcode as a file in hand ? edit Many years ago i was trying (with no luck) to extract the microcode from an Abit bios and implement it to Asus ... but never managed to do it. I always had some kind of checksum mismatch stopping me 😄
  7. When you thought everything should be found after 20 years, lol. Another update to you! Change list: 1) Added support for Mobile Pentium 4 Prescott CPUs. EIST is enabled so you can use any MSR utility of choice to change the multiplier (CrystalCPUID, CPUMSR, RMClock, etc.) 2) Added tRAS values 9 and 10 to BIOS setup 3) Fixed help message for Advanced memory settings section 4) Set default system date to 01/01/2024 http://valid.x86.fr/6pmnfz Should work with P4C800-E, P4P800 2.0 and P4P800 SE. Issues are reported with P4C800 (timings are not set). I don't have this board so can't check myself. P4P800 series (-SE too) work with memory in slots 1 and 3 only. benchBIOS v1.2.zip
  8. Increased SA to 1.15 / 1.16 / 1.17 / 1.18 / 1.19 / 1.2 - 1 error detected in 10 seconds.
  9. Hello I'm in the process of optimizing my gaming rig for top-notch CPU performance and would greatly appreciate your help. I have questions Intel vs. AMD: Which brand currently offers the best performance for gaming rigs, considering factors like single-threaded performance and overall gaming experience? Overclocking: Is overclocking worth it for gaming purposes? If so, what are some safe overclocking techniques and tools to use? I'm particularly interested in maximizing FPS in demanding titles. Cooling Solutions: What type of cooling setup would be most effective for keeping the CPU cool under heavy gaming loads? I'm aiming for both performance and reliability. thanks for sharing https://community.hwbot.org/forum/120-league-discussions/info Any personal experiences you can share would be immensely helpful in guiding my decisions. Thank you in advance for your help! Thank you gregbowers
  10. For top-notch CPU gaming performance: Both AMD Ryzen and Intel Core offer great options. Consider Ryzen 5000 series or Intel's latest CPUs like Core i9-12900K. Overclocking can boost performance, but proceed cautiously. Use tools like MSI Afterburner or Intel XTU. Invest in quality cooling: Noctua NH-D15 for air or Corsair H150i for liquid.
  11. Item # 6 has been ** SOLD ** SOLD - 6. Corsair MP 700 2TB Gen. 5.0 nvme 10,000/10,000 R/W - mint condition Price - $149 - SOLD
  12. Seeing quite a lot of F22b scores around, will this BIOS be made public @sergmann?
  13. Yesterday
  14. This is the correct category: https://hwbot.org/hardware/videocard/radeon_graphics_(renoir_320_shaders)/ But you cant submit with benchmate, as the name of this GPU is too generic. Please save the file and use manual submission upload on the hwbot page.
  1. Load more activity