HWBOT Community Forums

GraduS - Pentium 3 1.4Ghz S @ 2274MHz - 56sec 702ms SuperPi - 1M

gradus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use you sherlock holms ability! :D He has foto with chips! and i buy all kingston 512sdram, with all pos chips :D

I have not sherlock holmes ability,may be john holmes ability :D

Please,send me on pvt this photo,i'm curious.

320 mhz 2 2 2 5 on air superpi 1m?incredible...i take the same frequency@-70° 4 volt with bh-5.

GIGIORACING I try LN2 mem, it dont like as i said. Ln2 on this mobo dont give boost too. Once time i did 1m on 219. How you can be mobo limited? you have 227 1:1 result.

or you talking about max valid on sdram with cas3? my mobos bunnyextraction with 1:1. some 220+ valid.

RUGGERO nonono, not 2225, only 332x) and 300 2.5-3-2.

Edited by gradus

GIGIORACING I try LN2 mem, it dont like as i said. Ln2 on this mobo dont give boost too. Once time i did 1m on 219. How you can be mobo limited? you have 227 1:1 result.

or you talking about max valid on sdram with cas3? my mobos bunnyextraction with 1:1. some 220+ valid.

My module 512 max 223mhz cl3 3.8v ... The 227mhz module is 128mhz ( is not the max ) problem with vga hd at highter bus

Not change the subject, I'm waiting for the photos :D

PS:ahhhhhhh,ok,300 2.5 on air is possible.

What about AT-7H and similar?

can you post foto of this chips? i dont remember them.

AT-H,AT-K,AT-6 its one line of chips. 6 and K good with 22279 up to 190 air. H good with cas3. many different between weeks of chips.

and no info about at-7h in datasheet. seems diff chips.