HWBOT Community Forums

The official Pro OC Cup 2014 Round 2 thread.

Don_Dan

Why?? When competition already started. Why shift the goal posts?? I ordered Pentiums to bin you change spec. This happened last round I benched Catzilla hard on V 1.1 upto 1950 mhz, 1.2 comes out and is allowed. 1.2 scores much better. LN2 down the drain. In a stage like this there is seriously no need to add more CPU.

Why?? When competition already started. Why shift the goal posts?? I ordered Pentiums to bin you change spec. This happened last round I benched Catzilla hard on V 1.1 upto 1950 mhz, 1.2 comes out and is allowed. 1.2 scores much better. LN2 down the drain. In a stage like this there is seriously no need to add more CPU.

Hardware limitations are always up to revision until one month before the elimination date. That would be one month and a half before the end of the round.

In particular with the Pentium stage this was discussed before I believe. We may add the Pentium K too, if it's available before July 1. Perhaps it would be a good idea to hold of the binning?

Edited by Massman

• Crew
In particular with the Pentium stage this was discussed before I believe. We may add the Pentium K too, if it's available before June 1. Perhaps it would be a good idea to hold of the binning?

Thought it was 1st of July :confused:

I heard they suck d atm

104.2 bclock :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...