HWBOT Community Forums

Tech/PR job position in Taiwan

Massman

Hey all,

A friend of mine sent me a message if I knew any tech enthusiast who would be interested in the position of PR in Taiwan. I quote,

"I'm looking for a new tech PR staff for a full time position. So I can provide official work permit, ARC and all what's required.

The person should be English native level, any additional languages are of course a plus. The more tech knowledge the better, as he/she has to be able to understand our client's products and pitch the right angle to the right media and editors."

This is not a company that is doing overclocking, but pure PR. He's looking for a more enthusiast minded person, so I figured why not post here.

Let me know if you're interested. Please only serious applications :)

Too bad I don't live there. :D

They take care of relocation, its the norm, if you feel for it, go for it - best thing that could happen is that you start your career, worst thing is that you just get an experience for life.

Unless you are in the middle of the studies, it's worth doing.

And yes; I would know, I have tried myself back in 2008-2009 :)

They take care of relocation, its the norm, if you feel for it, go for it - best thing that could happen is that you start your career, worst thing is that you just get an experience for life.

Unless you are in the middle of the studies, it's worth doing.

And yes; I would know, I have tried myself back in 2008-2009 :)

So what happened then?

Why all talk about studis :D Not all on Hwbot are studis:p

Correct, but judging from the age and having befriended the bloke for a few years on facebook I'd call it a qualified guess.

So what happened then?

Then I realized that for the path within IBM that was most appealing to me, I needed to do more studying.... I went from economy to engineering, but most definantly don't regret getting that experience.

And by all means, it is a great experience traveling on your own to another country and trying to figure your ways in life - I think Massman can back me up on this one (especially considering that he is still in Taipei and seem to enjoy life there)