HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2014 - SC1: CPU Challenge thread.

Massman

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get any of the competition pages to come up, they all give me an error message. Haven't been able to get to any of the pages for 2-3 days now.

This is what shows up on the Q6600 Wprime 1024M stage. http://hwbot.org/competition/team_cup_2014_sc1/stage/1471_q6600_wprime_1024m

Details:

Error message: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /WEB-INF/views/competition/competitionBenchmark.jsp (line: 116, column: 19) File "/WEB-INF/views/competition/competition.joined.popup.jsp" not found

Edited by Tech Tweaker

• 1 month later...
The cpu stage shows as ending in one day when it should be the 30th

Edit: All the stages show as ending in one day 12 hours

That would be correct. Only the top 5 will get the last 7 days to submit.

The timeframe is the same for each of the sub-competitions. We start on June 1st 12PM GMT+0 and wrap things up on September 30th 12PM GMT+0. Over the course of the four months you can submit to any of the stages in the four sub-competitions and gather points for your team. On September 23 12PM GMT+0, seven days before the end of the competition, an elimination takes place and only the five best teams will be allowed to continue submitting until the very end.
Edited by Mr.Scott

If that's true, then why are the top 5 in each stage section selected as participants instead of just the top 5 overall? Makes no sense because then there's technically more than 5 teams that made the cut.

This.

+ I don't see why i should be able to compete in the % OC contest from now on when we can't technically win anymore :P

I sat on scores on purpose for categories that I can no longer submit in. :P

I don't really think it was supposed to be that way. Bug maybe?

On September 23 12PM GMT+0, seven days before the end of the competition, an elimination takes place and only the five best teams will be allowed to continue submitting until the very end.
Edited by Mr.Scott