HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2014 - SC4: MISC Challenge thread.

Massman

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be able to submit the score from the submission page. Look in the sidebar, there should be a button to participate in the competition.

Can you please confirm this statement Massman?

My submit with my Nexus 5 isn't able to join the comp...

http://hwbot.org/submission/2558798_fatboynotsoslim_hwbot_prime_snapdragon_800_msm8974a__(snapdragon_s4_prime)_2265mhz_1752_pps

I did a quick search and saw 20+ Snapdragon 800s, maybe the above one was missed from the allowed list?

• 2 weeks later...
I need a step by step guide for novice users , on how to run and submit results from an android device.

Who can help ?

Download application from play store, connect it to your hwbot account (check last tab in app, might be able to sign up if no account already exists) once it's connected, run the benchmark. It'll upload each run as you go along.

Download application from play store, connect it to your hwbot account (check last tab in app, might be able to sign up if no account already exists) once it's connected, run the benchmark. It'll upload each run as you go along.

Thank you.

Do we have to download and install java also ?