HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2014 thread.

MrBreeze

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Massman

For not having misunderstandings later...

I think all teams would like to know the end of competition.

So response to a proposal the end of team cup is 15 of September or end of September?

This ^^

If it's going to get extended then I'd rather know sooner rather than later so I can get some supplies in to have a go at another stage.

LN2 really is a luxury I cannot afford regularly at the moment :P

• 2 weeks later...

A heads-up based on some emails I received. Even though the rules state that the hardware must be released before June 1 (the start of the competition), I think we can just allow the 4790K/4690K/G3258 no problem. They don't give a benefit in any of the stages since the overclocking capability is pretty much that of their counterparts.

Any objections?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any reason I am doomed to not be able to do any submissions to the TC? Did I missed restrictions or sth. else to help out my team?

missed890.png

its just a testing score - but as I don't rely on sandbagging I want to properly add my results for the team...cup.

I just got an EVGA GF 610 and about to mod it - it is a waste of time anyway but might be fun if it helps us...

Edited by SoF

Could I please have this submission added to the competition?

http://hwbot.org/submission/2628976_mr.paco_hwbot_prime_tegra_4_t40x__%28wayne%29_1800mhz_2915_pps?recalculate=true

I do not see any way to submit it myself; normally a window would pop-up asking if I want to participate.

Also in the event I may better my score, must I have to ask to get it added again?

TIA...

Edited by mr.paco