HWBOT Community Forums

The official Rookie Rumble #6 thread.

I have done a submit for the XTU stage. As I noticed the ranking is done on a per core score, I had done my run with only 2 cores. Surely the per core score would be calculated on the cores used, not the full processor count.

Will I have the same problem if I run hwbot prime and the calculation ends up on 12 core count instead of 2.

Edited by KaRtA

Now just make XTU total score based and not per core and tighten this comp up.

XTU more cores

Hwbot prime - less cores

Spi1m - all out speed

It's like if you don't have a 4770k, your handicapped.

Edited by KaRtA

I have enjoyed the 2 rumble competitions even if i did not win :-) Taking those 3 benchmarks are a really good way to learn about OC and your own machine. I wanted my system to be as fast as it could in its Corsair 900D, with the watercooling I have in the case. I could see there was more to give but only with external cooling solutions. between the first roundup and the second one I took part in the main difference for me was that I delidded the CPU but as I only had the GC-extreme TIM i could not get the full effect yet :-) have ordered the Liquid metal and will redo the delidding shortly.

Congrats to guys who managed to pass me in the scoring tables.