HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA 2014 Grand final thread.

Massman

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we in Class B are looking at

N750 1GD5/OCV1

N750 2GD5/OC

N750 TF 1GD5/OC

N750 1GD5/OC

is it unlikely that we could expect a "Hawk" or something to be released with a decent VRM?

or more likely that this is it for the product range and thats it?

I think the best choice can be N750 TF 1GD5/OC + 2 EVGA ePower. I don't know if 2GB can help in firestrike.

Hey Massman, quick one... do you perhaps have a release schedule or something for the G3258 and when it will be available worldwide? Out of interest i wanted to do a costing exercise on the cost to compete in class b vs class a (even though I already have everything for class a) and out of the 6 distro's i called not one knew or knows when it will be available. i see 25th on newegg but can find no info for the rest of us in aaaafrica..

So we in Class B are looking at

N750 1GD5/OCV1

N750 2GD5/OC

N750 TF 1GD5/OC

N750 1GD5/OC

is it unlikely that we could expect a "Hawk" or something to be released with a decent VRM?

or more likely that this is it for the product range and thats it?

I would guess than N750 TF 1GD5/OC is the best option.

I think the best choice can be N750 TF 1GD5/OC + 2 EVGA ePower. I don't know if 2GB can help in firestrike.

Same question. 2GB would do a difference in FireStrike?

You at least know how to use those ePower, this would be my 1st time with GPU under sub-zero temps.

Hey Massman, quick one... do you perhaps have a release schedule or something for the G3258 and when it will be available worldwide? Out of interest i wanted to do a costing exercise on the cost to compete in class b vs class a (even though I already have everything for class a) and out of the 6 distro's i called not one knew or knows when it will be available. i see 25th on newegg but can find no info for the rest of us in aaaafrica..

Newegg start to ship on 25/06 while Amazon start to ship on 20/06, I have on pre-order on Amazon with Prime that is 2 days delivery, after that I have to wait another 5 days that arrive to my country.

You at least know how to use those ePower, this would be my 1st time with GPU under sub-zero temps.

Yes i know how to use the ePower, u need some skill to solder it on the board. Is not a matter of first experience sub-zero but some experience with soldering iron.

If you are interest can read some thread on http://kingpincooling.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31

That's one of my jobs http://kingpincooling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2671

i have a feeling 2gb will be king, but its just a feeling. i hope not cause only 1gb in sa lol!

the 2gb card have a poor alimentation on gpu, ePower need for sure.

Msi release ln2 bios for all the cards? That's important.