HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA 2014 Grand final thread.

Massman

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we in Class B are looking at

N750 1GD5/OCV1

N750 2GD5/OC

N750 TF 1GD5/OC

N750 1GD5/OC

is it unlikely that we could expect a "Hawk" or something to be released with a decent VRM?

or more likely that this is it for the product range and thats it?

They'd need to release it by July 1st for this rule:

Not allowed: engineering samples, Lucid Virtu MVP, hardware that is not commercially available at the beginning of the competition.

Hey Massman, quick one... do you perhaps have a release schedule or something for the G3258 and when it will be available worldwide? Out of interest i wanted to do a costing exercise on the cost to compete in class b vs class a (even though I already have everything for class a) and out of the 6 distro's i called not one knew or knows when it will be available. i see 25th on newegg but can find no info for the rest of us in aaaafrica..

25/06 is the date I got as well. Last week of June.

It may not be available in some countries, but in this globalized world it shouldn't be too difficult getting your hands on some chips?

Will 4790k be able to be used in this comp?

Not allowed: ...hardware that is not commercially available at the beginning of the competition...

4790K has been released already few weeks ago so yes you can use it :) Only the release date matters. Not the local availability.