HWBOT Community Forums

Asrock Z97 OC Formula-PSC

Guest Bullant

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Haha, it's still living happily. But this 4-dimm efficiency boost looks very interesting for air PSC - it seems to catch up with Samsung almost.

I was referring to aerotracks, the PI2000 are ex kit of mine as well - but good to hear the OCZ survived the 2v+ easily :D

P.s. the 4 dimm boost is not new, it was first used by german ocer angoholic for PSC at 1155 times, sadly he is out of business, best 32m bencher I knew

• Like 1

I was referring to aerotracks, the PI2000 are ex kit of mine as well - but good to hear the OCZ survived the 2v+ easily :D

P.s. the 4 dimm boost is not new, it was first used by german ocer angoholic for PSC at 1155 times, sadly he is out of business, best 32m bencher I knew

Ah woops. Derp, I don't know why I thought you were talking about me. :S

I'd heard of 4-dimm tweak just not seen such a good boost in scores before (I'm just a "bit" [very] late to the DDR3 OC club anyway).

Edited by Noxinite

Ah woops. Derp, I don't know why you were talking about me. :S

I'd heard of 4-dimm tweak just not seen such a good boost in scores before.

No worries, man. Half of this world's Powerchips must have gone through websmile's hand :P

Shoed together a 4 DIMM pass real quick. You need to lock in 40-40-41-41-4-4 manually and change 4-5-4 to 4-5-6 in tertiaries as well as raise tWRWR_DR and tWRWR_DD a few values, that's it for starters.

5_58_016_full15s2c.png

• Like 1

I've been working on some XTU efficiency as I've got stuck on 32M efficiency and can't get it to run any faster.

i5 4670k ~4GHZ: 1029

LL

i5 4670k ~4.5GHz: 1139

LL

I think I broke the OS now as I had forgot to save the 1029 XTU profile and was rerunning to get it again, but was getting much lower scores.

Edited by Noxinite

• 1 month later...
Guest Bullant
Ran a couple test the other day of xtu and x4 psc on air,I also get 1223 from x2 dims but its at 2800 8-12-8

test.png

Ran another 4.5Ghz on ln2 memory's this time,also only two dims this time.This was all tight like my 32M results,tho I think be better to push mhz little more and maybe free up some timings not so tight...

4.5.png

Guest Bullant

Couple failed 32m 5Ghz runs I recorded,one on 4790k and other was 4770k,running all tight and both running as fast as my best time or very close to it

Down clock noneed