HWBOT Community Forums

LAB501 International Giveaways

Monstru

So...I'm not gonna start a different thread. Instead I'll keep posting in this one :)

The Futuremark giveaway is closed and the winners will be announced tomorrow. And now we start another LAB501 weekly international giveaway!!!

Enter our contest and you can win 5 x AIDA64 Extreme Edition licenses !!! It does not matter if you are from USA, Russia, Japan, Germany, Indonesia or Romania ? if you enter this giveaway you can be one of the lucky winners !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Our third weekly giveaway features a sweet EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ – Acetal water block from EKWB. It does not matter if you are from USA, Russia, Japan, Germany, Indonesia or Romania ? if you enter this giveaway you can be one of the lucky winners !!!!

(could an admin pls change the name of this thread to "LAB501 international giveaways" )

EKGive.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it is that time of the week again - LAB501 giveaway!!! If you enter our Noctua giveway you can win the monster Noctua NH-D15, the slim and effective Noctua NH-U12s or the cooler especially made for mini systems, Noctua NH-U9i. Sounds good? Well…it is… because once again this giveaway is opened for international readers, so it does not matter if you are from USA, Russia, Japan, Germany, Indonesia or Romania – everybody is welcomed to enter our giveaway!

Noctua and LAB501 International giveaway

NoctuaG.jpg