HWBOT Community Forums

Moose83 -UCBench 2011 - 1043.2 MPT-score - Core i7 920 @ 4410MHz

Vinster

So did you report everyone's score that was above yours as a bugged run?

looking at this table -> http://hwbot.org/benchmark/ucbench_2011/rankings?start=5&hardwareTypeId=processor_1741&cores=4#start=0#interval=20

my score is in line with everyone else's, and so is yours in 17th place. if you want to beat it... PUSH HARDER.

Vin

Edited by Vinster

If it's that buggy, then poll to have it removed. when you look at 20+ submissions and they all look in line but you call them bugged, there is a problem with the bench.

Prove the bug, then get the bench removed imo.

Vin

The bug has been proven and now all we really need to do is to get rid of the bench results and get the wrapper or the fixed version in.

I personally see no point in going round and reporting all the bugged submissions as he will never be able to keep up with the amount of results that get submitted daily.

I realy don't understand, why is all bugged if is all inline with cpu frequency?

http://hwbot.org/benchmark/ucbench_2011/rankings?start=5&hardwareTypeId=processor_1741&cores=4#start=0#interval=20

If you post a 4400 mhz with an higher score than a 5200 mhz can be strange, but we are all inline with frequency/score.

In Hwbot rules there's something about 'etic' and nobody here have broken that rule, unlike you that when you found out how to have bugged score you posted a lot of invalid results.

so stop with this submission report...

I realy don't understand, why is all bugged if is all inline with cpu frequency?

http://hwbot.org/benchmark/ucbench_2011/rankings?start=5&hardwareTypeId=processor_1741&cores=4#start=0#interval=20

If you post a 4400 mhz with an higher score than a 5200 mhz can be strange, but we are all inline with frequency/score.

In Hwbot rules there's something about 'etic' and nobody here have broken that rule, unlike you that when you found out how to have bugged score you posted a lot of invalid results.

so stop with this submission report...

I'm in the same boat as yourself. I don't get it either. if there is a "Tweak" I don't know what it is. I open the bench and click run... I don't play with the settings as some due (but am allowed as per the rules)...

publish a bugged score so we can see what it looks like.

Stop being evasive.

Vin