HWBOT Community Forums

Gigabyte Z97X-SOC Force-PSC

Guest Bullant

Looks good man,new ic is always fun working out sub timings and freq for best eff

Thanks man, it's good fun. I have another Hynix kit here I'll be testing soon.

Kicked it up to 5G, not quite breaking the 6min barrier.

20160520-232941tbau9.png

Edited by aerotracks

Guest k.pisti

Sure, 2x8GB kits are most often MFR double sided, but very hard on IMC. Best specs I've heard of was 2933C12 TridentX 2x8GB.

Sure, 2x8GB kits are most often MFR double sided, but very hard on IMC. Best specs I've heard of was 2933C12 TridentX 2x8GB.

There was supposed to be a 2x8GB 3000C12 kit but I guess it never saw the light of day.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?280776-Gskill-TridentX-F3-2800C11Q-16GTXD&p=5189700&viewfull=1#post5189700

Edited by sabishiihito

• 1 year later...

Anyone seeing weird stuff going on with 2600/2666 mem speed on X04/X08 BIOS and Win10 Creator's Update?

Everything is fine with 2400, but 2600 and 2666 get me blue screen (System Service Exception, KMODE not handled, Memory Management...) at logon screen in Win10.

I cleared CMOS, reflashed both BIOS chips with X04 resp. X08, swapped CPUs and mems... same thing. Then I tried Win7 and voila everything works.

2666c8psorc.png

Seems I've already had 4670k before on the board with win10 some time ago, 3000 worked back then:

aerotracks`s XTU score: 1170 marks with a Core i5 4670K

I don't have my MFR at hand so I'm not able to countercheck 3000.

Edited by aerotracks
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

just a thought, have you tried 1 stick at a time, see if theres any conflict, if 1 will do the speed and the other doesnt want to but will go at a lower speed, but not the same speed together, if so maybe you found a problem with a ram stick, you know what youre doing, just a suggestion noxi

• 1 year later...

Some PSC  I bough little while ago, never tried these before...they seem to max out at 1.89v that's not the best sign for cold. I might test them cold on another platform

Just a stabilty test no waza and had most things open while running

GSkill Pi 2400Mhz 9-11-9 kit

snaphsot0024.png

IMG-2649.jpg

Edited by Bullant
  • Thanks 2

Hey , 

i just hold the ss on the CPU unto the ss gets cold and then once frozen the paste will hold the ss to the CPU ahah 

I ran a quick 1366 with my x5650 and psc air 40.9xx     6-9-6 2000 think it was, little more fine tune psc may do 39s air.Would need cold on the psc to go lower.....I'll post the screen up later 

trying to get some more hypers as I only have two 

Edited by Bullant
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2