HWBOT Community Forums

Gigabyte Z97X-SOC Force-PSC

Guest Bullant

Guest Bullant
someone give him a job! hahah. mobo tester

ahahha,would like to test the gigga ln2 board but im waiting on a reply about the bios

Edited by Bullant

Guest Bullant
1436 C6, sure, why not :D

Amazing stuff man!

Thanks Massman,when i started this session I was struggling to get cl7 2666 to train,I stuck at it and started to make some progress

What's 32m doing at 4ghz 2800 c6?

Not sure why your running 3900...

Haven't tested a full run on efficiency yet,this was all stability testing to get a feel for the board as Ive only tested this board with cold memory's a handful of times,will try soon

Guest Bullant
2800 6-10-6 how!!

Wasn't all smooth sailing but once i got pass a few code problems it was all good,was quite stable in windows as well

A couple runs i was also working on last night that both passed a few loops

Guest Bullant

So just installed the X04 bios on the Gigabyte lN2 board and just spent 10 minutes just dialing this board in,will test some more soon when I get some time,just the 10 minutes ive spent on this board it does seem good with PSC

Didn't have time to test stability but im sure it should pass at these settings(was still low volts on the memory's)and more on air once its dialed in

Note the rtls 39-40,was very easy to train and lock these in

More to come with air and Ln2 memory's later

104f9xf.jpg

103fm9h.png

• 2 months later...
Guest Bullant

So finally I got around to testing the Gigabyte Force LN2 board and cold PSC memory's,the board trains really well when memory's are on cold.I also restarted quite a few times and no problems,it will train and run rtls very tight.I have no ME installed on this so these memory clocks were a result of booting straight from bios with very little training required

I used my Pentium on this run that is not the strongest imc no waza and no priority,given my past testing once cpu is @ 5002 ghz and waza this result would easy break 55s with Pentium as I would see 4 + sec drop,will rerun soon with i7 as I expect some nice results :thumbup:

6-10-6-21 1428Mhz tight 35-36 rtls! PSC 2.25v

194cbd.jpg

66vpqo.jpg

vh9739.jpg

Guest Bullant
great RTLs, also interesting to see such a low TRAS on your sticks.

Yeah spot in Dino,the crazy thing about this result is yes the memory freq with tight subs but with tRAS 21 and 35-36 rtls with everything els is really quite remarkable

• 1 month later...

I have a kit of gskill 2000C6 and want to push them good under DICE (hand made redneck POT), what result can I expect for temps around -80? May I ask if you have a valid profile for these ram to try? I'm a noob in DDR3 OC! I have Giga z97x soc force and 4790K running 5GHz. For now on air I can handle 2600 cl8-12-8 like normal OC. THX!