HWBOT Community Forums

If we had unlimited manpower and time ... what would YOU make US do?

Massman

The development of HWBOT is hugely limited by the amount of manpower and time restriction, which means that new stuff like for instance a dedicated section for notebooks are put on hold most of the time.

I wonder ... if we had unlimited resources, what would YOU ask US to do?

In other words: post your wildest HWBOT dreams :D

- Create a tool that shows a specific CPU/CPU ID to prevent hardware sharing

- Create a field where you can put in the batch of the cpu at the submissions =)

A gpu id tool would be great too ;)

Or an Hwbot app that runs in the background with your unique hwbot purchased product key that records all processes, date, time stamp, has a screenshot feature that takes screenshot and uploads all the info to hwbot with your unique key attached, gets verified and approved. Crash? too bad.

Only runs on Retail hardware, grabs ID's from everything possible. Provides bank account info for hwbot financial support.

Edited by HawaiiSuperman

with unlimited man power and resources dedicated teams to coding wrappers for all benchmarks to stop cheating on any level :)

Make a new benchmark, own benchmark from HWbot!:D

- Create a field where you can put in the batch of the cpu at the submissions =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Create a panel in which HWBOT.org can seriously consider the opinions of various community leaders, maybe it's just me but I think HWBOT.org only considers the opinion of Massman.... perhaps a new name is in order such as HWBOT.com

People who actually take the time to explain ideas to me know that I'm a very good listener. I don't see why I should create an artificial group of 'community leaders' when, at the moment, very few of those leaders throw in suggestions.

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12005

I'm just wondering how come people who apparently are full of ideas need to be in a special group before posting those ideas.

I made a thread about this exact topic ASKING for ideas and suggestions on it (since I'm a bit skeptical about the value); I even made a very specific suggestion to how it could be done in a transparent way. Irony oh irony, no one replied in that thread.