HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA 2014 Class A EMEA Qualifier thread.

Massman

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
My MOA EMEA NUKE FAIL

Went out to grab a beer and stayed too long in shop and forgot to publish my best SuperPI result. Fastest SuperPI 32M on MSI board ever

All because of this guy in left corner of screenshot

Beer power FTW!

10504878_749759991751005_1774651384047628777_o.jpg

You stole my ava :P - great run :D

P.S. OK, my ava has appropriately double facepalm for my skills, but it is still close :P :nana:

Edited by websmile

We went over the scores last night and had to pull two submissions so far:

- Don Corleone's 3DMark03 is missing the right verification link

- Cyclone's SuperPI 32M verification screenshot was photochopped

The rankings are recalculated but not final yet. Keep you updated!

We went over the scores last night and had to pull two submissions so far:

- Don Corleone's 3DMark03 is missing the right verification link

- Cyclone's SuperPI 32M verification screenshot was photochopped

The rankings are recalculated but not final yet. Keep you updated!

tumblr_lgf92fOlrH1qa4gbeo1_500.jpg

Result removed from contest and blocked. Not ran at default settings. Tesselation has been disabled inside the benchmark.

To avoid the same mistakes, can you explain more about this man?

I mean, tesselation can be disabled with the driver settings, and it is allowed here in hwbot. How can you disable tesselation 'inside the benchmark', and how is it different than the usual driver tweak?

I think we already spent more time than sificiente to allow turning off the tesselation one the benchmark's .... today we have the validations to check it... so it has advantage for amd never quite figured out which the relationship with the hwbot amd to allow that to happen !!! Excuse my conversation a bit off topic ... but I honestly do not understand why!!! Because that on futurmark we have two diferente ranking´s....

To avoid the same mistakes, can you explain more about this man?

I mean, tesselation can be disabled with the driver settings, and it is allowed here in hwbot. How can you disable tesselation 'inside the benchmark', and how is it different than the usual driver tweak?

It's allowed to disable tesselation in the AMD driver but not to disable tesselation in the benchmark itself. The result was not done at default settings which is the reason for the result-block.

There is no way this happens by accident so unless you are disabling the tesselation manually everything is fine. You don't have to worry. If you apply a "tweak" to disable tesselation of the benchmark your result will be blocked.

Why you dont want to give me a time to defend my score?

Everyone (Including hwbot staff that created this benchmark app) knows that changing a setting cause benchmark not to give any score. So how did i do this???? If i can do, why nobody do not make results with changed settings? Hwbot admins, can you produce a result by changing setting??? Is it really easy to remove someones score? An score that i worked so much that you think. I must be the victim of your programming and codding errors????

I will produce a movie for you and upload it here that everyone can see that i have not (and i cant really) change any settings. I HAVE NOT CHANGED ANY SETTINGS OF YOUR BENCHMARK

Also, tesseletion is off from ccc. So what is the difference? You disable tesselation from ccc and change it from any game or app. Does it effect score??

Edit:

HWbot moderator Olesius was there. Why you dont ask him how i ran heaven?

Edited by Don_Corleone