HWBOT Community Forums

Jokes - something funny you stumbled upon :)

trodas

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
That's a REALLY good point. Why aren't health ministers those really annoying, hyper, motivational, fit types?

Well, I think it has to be about business and decision making. You can't entrust people who voluntarily choose to wear spandex with a budget of tax money...

Much like you obviously can't trust this woman with fries and mayo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best of ^:

"Up until now the definition of Democracy was 'The right to have everything we want, straight away, all the time'... but now Democracy has a new definition and it is: Samsung UN105S9 Curved 105-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz 3D Smart LED TV. In the simplest terms, this TV IS the American Dream... period."

"Well after much soul searching, I decided to buy this TV. I charged it to my Discover Card so I will get a $1,200 cash back bonus which I intend to use to buy lottery tickets so I might be able to afford the payment when the bill come in. I might bet some on the Oakland Raiders to win the Super Bowl. I however can not afford cable or satellite any longer so I will just use it as a monitor for my Commodore 64."