HWBOT Community Forums

The official ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2014 Qualifier thread.

Massman

How does one distinguish G3258 people from 4690K/4790K people?

What if I use G3258 for two stages and 4790K for a third stage, to which group do I belong?

If you want to apply for the G3258 category, you must use that CPU in all stages.

I think this is on the competition page.

Last year the teams that were in most cases from the same country,were getting the one pair of hardware(vga+mobo) before the final to test and prepare.What is going to happen this year that the pairs in most cases will probably not be from the same country?

Last year the teams that were in most cases from the same country,were getting the one pair of hardware(vga+mobo) before the final to test and prepare.What is going to happen this year that the pairs in most cases will probably not be from the same country?

We not will send before final one kit in this time. Every final team will be in the same conditions.

Great effort Vlad, glad to see it on! I shall participate for sure :) Just my 2 cents, I think you drank a bit too much with Smoke when creating few rules (teams) but I have to admit, it's something new :D Let's give it a try :D

BTW

If anyone picks me, be careful, legends go around that I am hw killer lol

Michal, about rules with teams:

1. Each team can speak on English (so, we will prevent language problem like was on GOC);

2. TOP-16 in qualifier, from my point of view, - should be more stronger team. We not will have a chance to be a LN2 Monkey :D

3. It`s something new. Will be not intresting, if AOOC will be same from year to year. ;)

Will be happy to meet you again :)

Michal, about rules with teams:

1. Each team can speak on English (so, we will prevent language problem like was on GOC);

2. TOP-16 in qualifier, from my point of view, - should be more stronger team. We not will have a chance to be a LN2 Monkey :D

3. It`s something new. Will be not intresting, if AOOC will be same from year to year. ;)

Will be happy to meet you again :)

Yes totally understand :) Will be fun for sure. Last AOOC was perfect, so I am sure this one will be too ;)