HWBOT Community Forums

The official ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2014 Qualifier thread.

Massman

Let others decide. I won't use it for qualifiers but the tweak is simple enough to be discovered by others. And it allows runs with deviations small enough (I.e. +10 points to an average 1320) to be accepted by most moderators.

Me personally vote for 2 benchmarks (pifast and fsx) with equal point distribution (50%/50%).

Benchmark compromised - I pass validation and, again, the thing I do is not against the rules. I will try to qualify. You see better options than deny xtu from qualification? What if I share tweak with other guys but not with you?)

No matter what will be done...but said anyway!

You're right, slams is right, everyone is right...but as I said...sad anyway

Benchmark compromised - I pass validation and, again, the thing I do is not against the rules. I will try to qualify. You see better options than deny xtu from qualification? What if I share tweak with other guys but not with you?)

Does this issue only happen in Windows 8.1 / Windows 8?

If yes the solution would be simple to ban the OS (again).

We can always switch to another benchmark and also extend the qualification timeframe if required. That would not be an issue.

Also switching from XTU 5 GHz to XTU full-out might be a solution. Depending on what exactly caused the bug we're talking about.

Edited by der8auer

XTU reports a frequency of 5,7 GHz. I think if we set the limit there to 5,1 it could solve the issue. I think there is a problem with reading out the frequency wrong and XTU does some "score calculation" (which we know doesn't exist :D )

Maybe you can recheck that?

i'm for replace xtu with spi 32m @ 5ghz, in the finals there's always spi 32m and if the purpose of xtu @ 5ghz was see who is the more skilled with the same frequency, well the spi 32 can be perfect.

I don't waste my time trying to compete with some bugged result.

But this is only my opinion

Edited by RULE