HWBOT Community Forums

The official ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2014 Qualifier thread.

Massman

giorgioprimo, quote from rules:

"Week #1 ends on August 22, 4PM UTC. Week #2 ends August 29, 4PM UTC. Week #3 ends September 5, 4PM UTC. If you are winner of 1st week and still leader of 2nd week, the second motherboard will be provide for second position."

Alright... have seen this like a kind of suggestion or idea and not as a final statement. :)

I will take care of these information in the screenshot!

Thanks Roman!

Will all new uploaded scores will be checked?

Or is there just one check for plausibility and errors/mistakes/tweaks at the end of the competition?

If the first point is true I will upload some stock/light OC scores just to check if all Screenshots and Validation-Files are ok.

Just to prevent something happens like we seen during MOA :)

For XTU check this post: http://forum.hwbot.org/showpost.php?p=328768&postcount=111

As long as your result is like the first picture you are safe.

Just not sure yet how we can solve the 0 GHz and 4565354325 GHz results.

Just keep the mouse on the monitoring lines for utilisation, clocks and temps, while the benchmark were load!

Then a vertical white line appears, which will also be on the screenshot. The line shows you the actual clocks while load on the left of the monitoring window...when you move it from left to right, you see changing, at least, the utilisation of the cpu!

With that way, we all know, what were the clocks while load...pretty easy...isn't it?

Will this be a problem in FSX Validation?

attachment.php?attachmentid=2403&d=1409560501

I have some valid results and at some point the results are not valid anymore.

Same OS (Windows 7!), same benchmark version, 4.29 systeminfo... all the same...

I benched even without restart.

First result is valid, second result (100 points higher) have time measurement problems.

Edited by BenchBros