• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drink smoke and Boobs :D

Moose :

2 hand, 2 boobs.... if you want to drink you need a straw :D

@Monstru : I didn't pretend to be THE BEST, be qualified is already a great achievement... And in 1years I already : be #2 on AOOC, win pro OC cup with 8pack and Strat, be #1 in extrem league, be qualifiying for MOA... I need to keep some goal for next years :) . I already really happy to be qualified.

@Sofos : Sh*t...maybe 3 girls with medium boobs can replace one with big :)

You didn't get me man (what's up with everybody being so touchy about their "OC career" lately???)... Beer drinking is a proven method to win. If you want to demonstrate another method (the sober champion, the way of the vegan overclockers, the boob masters, you name it etc) you have to win in order to establish it as a successful solution. That does not make you bad or good, the bad or the worst, extreme champion or rookie king....

Easy there tiger, it does not work like that. :D If you want to establish a new recipe you have to work for it! Touch dem boobs like I drink beer. Dedicate yourself to boobs. Be the Boob Master. Spread boobness around you... And forget about this overclocking and leagues and competition stuff. Go there for the boobs!!!

Easy there tiger, it does not work like that. :D If you want to establish a new recipe you have to work for it! Touch dem boobs like I drink beer. Dedicate yourself to boobs. Be the Boob Master. Spread boobness around you... And forget about this overclocking and leagues and competition stuff. Go there for the boobs!!!

This makes me want to try and qualify for the next MOA xD