HWBOT Community Forums

The official OC4DOGE thread.

Massman

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you really need is something like 2600c10 TridentX with HCH9/HYK0 which are dual sided 4gb sticks. Those low bin kits won't don't very well when put up against something like the tridents because I don't think that the low bin stuff can run at 2800 c9-12-12-14 twcl 6 like the 2600c10 Tridents can

What you really need is something like 2600c10 TridentX with HCH9/HYK0 which are dual sided 4gb sticks. Those low bin kits won't don't very well when put up against something like the tridents because I don't think that the low bin stuff can run at 2800 c9-12-12-14 twcl 6 like the 2600c10 Tridents can

7 seconds dead was close .. but this is the best I could get out of em:

http://hwbot.org/submission/2625103_koekwau5_superpi___32m_pentium_g3258_7min_3sec_219ms

Still very impressive for these very old DIMMS I found :P

Gl for place 1,2 and 3 everyone. I'm out cuz I can't do better with the currrent hardware I have @ home.

7 seconds dead was close .. but this is the best I could get out of em:

http://hwbot.org/submission/2625103_koekwau5_superpi___32m_pentium_g3258_7min_3sec_219ms

Still very impressive for these very old DIMMS I found :P

Gl for place 1,2 and 3 everyone. I'm out cuz I can't do better with the currrent hardware I have @ home.

Looking good mate. Have you wazza and had a look at the thread I posted? If you have not done wazza it could very well get you below 7m and I'm working on a fx 4100 + HYK0 based mems + amd 760g chipset

Looking good mate. Have you wazza and had a look at the thread I posted? If you have not done wazza it could very well get you below 7m and I'm working on a fx 4100 + HYK0 based mems + amd 760g chipset

Followed everything you said and it did shave of a couple of seconds!

Thanks for that =)

It's really the timings not cooperating. 10-13-13-18-104-1T with 2500Mhz ain't gonna do the sub 7 trick.

Think I need 10-12-12-15-104-1T for that.

But still cannot believe what these simple el cheapo modules are capable of =)

Been pushing 1.85V. I'm scared I might damage my 5Ghz Pentium G3258 IMC pushing more volts. Or do you need to push way more to make that happen?

Awesome to read even 1.9V ain't a problem for these unstoppable DIMMS.

The last 0.05V could mean stability for 11-13-12-18-104 and maybe even 11-12-12-18-104.

Gonna try it this weekend. I'll let you know =)

Just wanted to clarify on this submission is it valid

http://hwbot.org/submission/2622512

GPU 7970 but the correct GPU should be 280X

Thanks

I said all Tahiti. The HD 7970 is a Tahiti so it's a OK. Also nice clock on that card I had a Vapor-x that got to 1210/1650 at best.

BTW why did you run the 7850K @ 4.39Ghz with a stock NB frequency when the maximum for AMD SuperPi is 4.57Ghz.

Edited by buildzoid
Mistake about frequency limit

should have mentioned that problem earlier let the Organizer do the changes to avoid any suspicion report on the submissions

I'm the organizer and the Firestrike stage clearly states that: "Only use videocards based on the Tahiti, Tahiti Pro, Tahiti Pro', Tahiti XT, Tahiti Pro'', Tahiti XT', GK104, GK104', GK104'', GK104''' core."

The HD 7970 uses a Tahiti XT core so it's fine.

Edited by buildzoid