HWBOT Community Forums

The official HyperX OC Takeover 2014 EMEA Qualifiers thread.

zzolio

• Crew
^^^^^this

Please wait until scores are checked and confirmed (by Mr. Head-of-the-Moderation-Ney)

I have to read all the stuff here first.

edit: Just on a note: It might not be the best sportsmanship but it's legal to remove scores during the competition. It's always your own choice to delete results.

I agree too Dear Roman

We do Overclocking, just to enjoy it! we like it!

maybe rules do not say anything about Fair play, but as i think any one should respect it!

hi

i am sorry for guys who manipulated results in last minuts that only varand (iranian) be out of top 3, such a weak!

any way I really want to see this words from hwbot adminastators again: "rules are rules" because if rules are rules, 8Pack is out because of worng screen shot and can not be edit after competition as hwbot adminastators said before.

that`s it!

Edited by Mehdi_FXX

Awesome score varand you are the only winner man, with one mfr kit you showed your skill, very very well done dude.

Mehdi, varand, pejman and other Persian guys just wait and stay calm till these guys do the job and check the s ores, everything is clear but maybe they are checking something else and needs more time.

• Crew

@iranians, i know you are all furious at me and throwing words around like "cheater" and "disrespectful". I was in a position where i was able to get my friends to help me. As i can see in this thread you guys are a great and strong bunch of friends. So you know how it is to be supported by your allies. Your maxmemm is totally godlike no one can take that away from you. Much respect.

@friends, as most of you know this has been eating me up inside and feel terrible, it was bad sportsmans ship from my side.

Sincerest apologies to the iranians, community, hyperX and Hwbot

@Vivi :

Every one is agree, this is not "fair", but this is not cheating... all your submissions are legit, and there is A BIG difference between "don't be fair one time", and be a cheater...

So don't worry bro, we all have weakness, we are human....

And as far as I know, you are probably one of the most fairplay guy around there.

You trying to help other guy, even in contest, you share knowledge...

We can't forget years of righteousness (this word really exist :D ?) for only one "bad choice".