HWBOT Community Forums

Rampage V Extreme

coolice

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Anyone give me some help on getting TurboV installed on W7x64.

Everything installs fine and install the MEI driver provided here but when I launch TurboV, says to install MEI from mobo CD. Would like to not to have to restart every time to make some small voltage adjustment.

• Crew
Anyone give me some help on getting TurboV installed on W7x64.

Everything installs fine and install the MEI driver provided here but when I launch TurboV, says to install MEI from mobo CD. Would like to not to have to restart every time to make some small voltage adjustment.

run TurboV_Core\IccCom\ SetupICCS.exe and see if it opens...if so it will always work from there on

• 1 month later...
Guest nexus35
quel carte video ? Tu n'as pas une autre pour essayer ?

a R5 230, same result.

I come again.

thank you

I also changed ,ram, ssd and power . I flashed another bios, and it 's the same.

Google Translate

Edited by nexus35

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah most should work for R5E as well.

R5E BIOS 0051 https://www.mediafire.com/?gbkfaidyas5g33s

* Adds support for per-core voltage adjustments on BWE. To use this Fully Manual Mode must be disabled and Adaptive Mode is not supported.

TurboV Core 1.01.08 with per-core voltage support https://www.mediafire.com/?730bb4c9g3304wz

* Core numbering is not matching between BIOS and TurboV Core

Edited by elmor

Hi Elmor - I'm using 3101 on the R5E with a retail 6950X... samsung B-die kit (8x8GB) which ran 24/7 at 3200c13 with tight secondaries fails post at 3200 at any timings/voltage, whereas 2666 is at least stable with somewhat tight secondaries.

Is the something in the new bios (or maybe one of yours) that might help address the problem? Is 0051 significantly different from 3101?

Hi Elmor - I'm using 3101 on the R5E with a retail 6950X... samsung B-die kit (8x8GB) which ran 24/7 at 3200c13 with tight secondaries fails post at 3200 at any timings/voltage, whereas 2666 is at least stable with somewhat tight secondaries.

Is the something in the new bios (or maybe one of yours) that might help address the problem? Is 0051 significantly different from 3101?

that is not a problem,that is a system running way out of comfort zone.there is no warranty for that. try to increase VSA first.or settle with 3gig for 64gigs of mem ..

that is not a problem,that is a system running way out of comfort zone.there is no warranty for that. try to increase VSA first.or settle with 3gig for 64gigs of mem ..

Huh? Warranty? The kit is a 64GB 3200C14 ram kit, 24/7 stable (*HCi Memtest 1000% and google stressapptest for 2h under Linux Mint using a 5960X and bios 1701 on the R5E). Will not post at XMp timings or more relaxed timings with the 6950X and 3101. Yeah, I know VSA a bit, and getting alignment is not necessarily something where more is better.

Thanks.

It's just the IMC on your particular cpu, I noticed the exact same thing on a cpu I tested and to double check we retested it on both the R5E and Killer with same results. It was impossible to train at even 3200 or 3000 and even the lower dividers would sometimes lose channels when pushed to tight or vdimm is to high.

It's just the IMC on your particular cpu, I noticed the exact same thing on a cpu I tested and to double check we retested it on both the R5E and Killer with same results. It was impossible to train at even 3200 or 3000 and even the lower dividers would sometimes lose channels when pushed to tight or vdimm is to high.

Daaum. That's what I feared. core does 4.4 with avx at 4.2, cache at 3.8 with 1.275V each in bios (measures a lot higher under load, like 1.34V). water cooled, temps are very good. Bum IMC it seems.

Batch# j602c018