HWBOT Community Forums

Stelaras - GeForce 3 Ti500 @ 380/600MHz - 17307 marks 3DMark2001 SE

Massman

Yes, out of 5 different models GF3's I have only one that does above 600.

Maybe a specific chips to look for, but I don't have enough knowledge about these cards.

Speaking about gpus though, mine could run 330-340 nature on LN2, but other tests were limited to 290-ish. Any higher and the screen goes into "color blocks on black screen" mode.

No , because my card was able to get up to 1.85V . Higher and it was losing clocks . I tried up to 1.95V . It's not a power hungry card ... Not at all .

I just used epower because i sometimes find it much easier & faster to install , than modding the card in regular ways (trimmers etc) . Especially when you don't know what you're going to find (like protections for example)

Well, might be it just needs some more caps or to replace the existing ones, but I had that thing on 3 cards.

And I remember the same was happening on GT3 when benched 3DM03: http://hwbot.org/submission/2310105_i.nfrar.ed_3dmark03_geforce_3_2134_marks

And 40MHz is a really big difference, maybe your card is just that great or I'm missing something.

Did you try another card on cold?

All I have tried on air usually get into the 270-280 range.

Looking at the charts, only poparamiro managed 290 out of it and it's a non-reference design. It even has a power connector. Maybe that's the card to look for.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed