HWBOT Community Forums

The official GIGABYTE Target OC thread.

dinos22

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me or does 05 gives a hard time matching a certain score?...it's soooooo random xD

I had +2 and -2 already but next run --> +/- 100 points....well there is still some time left so re-run, re-run, re-run...

@Massman don't blame the server, according to what I know from servers, dbs and stuff this lag is caused by all the other multiple submissions not just the one sending it (server actually doesn't care where the data comes from, it just reserves IDs and starts to handle them first-in, first-out!)..

my first result in stage 1 took 38 seconds to be accepted because there have been like 20-40 results in queue from others...I only sended one single result and it lagged like never before...If everybody only submits one result -> less/no lag -> no problem :)

Yea don't blame server, if the server can't handle it(then fix the servers, I think you have some sort of obligation, they are still broke from the last issues I told you about Pieter) let the forums handle it, they have time stamped posts. That is how we handled these types of comps back in the day, forum time stamps.

Edited by sin0822

I have a question: If we don't use FM URL, can someone photoshop this screenshot and upload it to match the stage's rules ? :)

By the way, I don't have 3DMark5 key :D

I will triple check each and every single score in that ranking for edits/photosops, I wish you good luck :D

As for the 3DMark05 key, here is one:

3DMark05: C1S0A-2VF80-D6RHW-UWZLU

PS: Every HWBOT user can use that key. It's a special key FM gave us to give away to members.

It will soon be posted on the benchmark page. I leave it here in the meantime.