HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2014 thread.

Massman

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no links to individual scores for each round.

Links to "beat this user with this score" go to time target competition.

Links go to dead pages or to the time target competition.

Dont put it on this stupid oc-sports site unless you can sort this crap out.

Hi zeropluszero,

We need a few competitions running on the esports site to gather feedback on what needs to be improved. All resources are allocated to esports to fix the majority of the complaints by the end of this week. Thanks for your patience. :)

Just wondering about something here.

In Div IV, I know Intel and AMD chips are allowed and that's OK but since Intel will definitely dominate this part of the comp, what's the point of even running an AMD in it?

Would make sense if out of the five best entries per country, one has to be an AMD sub so the AMD guys could at least compete in some way or have an impact. I know the comp is what it is but running an AMD in this is useless to do and a waste of time and effort. I do own an Intel so it's not that I'm griping about it, I can run it if I want but to me it just seems odd to include something that stands no chance of well... Doing anything that would make a difference in this. I looked over the rules for it and the way it is ATM, Intels will determine the outcome with any AMD entries being a null factor.

In relation to this.

"The system picture must be of the system in use during the overclocking session"

Is this even relevant if submission of close up's of the GPU and CPU blocks are all some people are submitting??

Especially in Stage 4.

I thought the idea of this would be to take a step back and take a picture of your whole system including screen and cooling setup???

Its the average of 10 scores. One with each architecture is requured. The slow stuff is what eventually brings down the average and has a big impact on final scores.

Ah - Now it makes proper sense.

Haven't got the hang of the new comp screens yet and that why I missed it. Took forever it seemed to get to the proper page once I did find it with this info on the rankings.

Is there a way to tell what position you're country is sitting in for each type of hardware per stage?

For example, Stage 4. If I wanted to know how we are sitting for the best 32m time for 'Richland', is there a way I can compare CC entries for Richland only?

This way we can monitor and focus on what needs times improved for each hardware type in each stage.