HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2014 thread.

Massman

Yeah this was unclear to me too. What happens if someone submits for stage 3 as Enthusiast or lower, but then moves up to Extreme later in the comp? Would that invalidate the sub?

EDIT: I'll revise my fairly stupid question, it's clear that extreme cooling undoes everything as an enthusiast and that should be that, no loopholes. Apologies, guys.

Edited by MrBreeze

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on what I know JD doesn't have to use cold, it's more he just got pots and wants to try them out which I don't blame him for given I used mine the day I got it which was just after last years CC but he would benefit from a ice slush for stage 4 which would still allow him to stay in novice league

Any input on X5650 in stage 4? If all the Xeon versions of Socket 2011 and 1150 etc. are allowed, I don't see why my X5650 should not be allowed.

The xeon version for socket 1150 ar Haswell.So they ar allowed to use.

The xeon version for socket 2011 ar Ivy Bridge-EP and Sandy Bridge-EP.so they ar not allowed to use.

the xeon version for socket 1366 ar Gainestown , Westmere-EP , Bloomfield .so they ar not allowed to use.

But in the socket 1366 ar gulftown xeons, like W3670 , W3680 ,W3690 and thay ar allowed to use.

btw i am in the same boat whit my x5690

Edited by skulstation