HWBOT Community Forums

GPUPI - SuperPI on the GPU

_mat_

Hi !

I want to gpupi a Pentium G620 on a Windows XP 32 bits SP3.

AMD APP SDK don't support XP, and with Intel Runtime 15.1, i have an "OpenCL.dll not found"-like error.

I searched in the file system for the dll but didn't find it.

What driver can work with XP ?

Hi !

I want to gpupi a Pentium G620 on a Windows XP 32 bits SP3.

AMD APP SDK don't support XP, and with Intel Runtime 15.1, i have an "OpenCL.dll not found"-like error.

I searched in the file system for the dll but didn't find it.

What driver can work with XP ?

Don't use xp instead use Win 7/8 64bit and AMD OpenCL 2.0 driver's you will see a huge benefit

Intel's OpenCL driver never supported XP, only Vista and above. And the latest versions will only work on Windows 7/8.

There are a few Catalyst drivers for XP that should work. Take a look here (left side, will need a user account). There are also a few old AMD APP SDK versions with XP support, search the web for it.

I would suggest to run Windows 7, plugin and AMD card and install the latest Catalyst with OpenCL 2.0 support. It should give you the best scores. Seems like NVIDIA is the only vendor that has their latest drivers XP ready, even though it's inoffical and can not be found on nvidia.com/geforce.com.

This is because the CPU string provided by GPUPI for the submission had not yet been linked to the hardware database. This is fixed now for the E5504, so the submission process should be seamless now.

thx ,whil try it agen after the e5606 cpu

and this cpu give the same api message.

sorry for the extra work i gave you all :)

Edited by skulstation

Looks very close to my implementation. :D

Thanks mate!

Np, forgot about:

if (result.contains("i5 M", Qt::CaseSensitive)==true){

result.replace("i5 M","i5",Qt::CaseSensitive);

result.append("M");

}

if (result.contains("i7 Q", Qt::CaseSensitive)==true){

result.replace("i7 Q","i7",Qt::CaseSensitive);

result.append("QM");

}

if (result.contains("Desktop_4740", Qt::CaseSensitive)==true){

result = "AMD FX-9590 (ES)"; //http://i.imgur.com/dzNno6q.png

}

thx ,whil try it agen after the e5606 cpu

and this cpu give the same api message.

sorry for the extra work i gave you all :)

E5606 added.

i found an other problem whit the e5504.

i submit a dual setup but its was plaset as singel setup.

did need to edit it to dual setup

OpenCL registers multiple cpus as a single device. Nothing much that can be done about that. Be sure to skip the CPU detection when submitting multi socket scores ... or edit the submission afterwards.

OpenCL registers multiple cpus as a single device. Nothing much that can be done about that. Be sure to skip the CPU detection when submitting multi socket scores ... or edit the submission afterwards.

ok thx.

if ther is no fix for it, no problem.whil keep editing when i submit more dual cpu comfiguration.stil need to bench 4 771 cpu's.

and se if my quad socket bord is stil alive or not and bench the 6 opteron's i have.

so tomorow whil be a busy day agen :)

Be sure to skip the CPU detection when submitting multi socket scores ... or edit the submission afterwards.

I think you can find number of physical sockets through WMI as well.

In the Win32_Processor class, loop through each processor and check their SocketDesignation. The number of unique socketdesignation's should be the physical count of processors.

In aquamark I've done all the hardware info by porting dmidecode to windows and querying all DMI info, lmk if you're interested.

PM me your hipchat/skype/fb or what you're using.

I think you can find number of physical sockets through WMI as well.

In the Win32_Processor class, loop through each processor and check their SocketDesignation. The number of unique socketdesignation's should be the physical count of processors.

That should do it, thanks. I will put it into GPUPI 2.1.1. :)

• Crew

Im not a programmer but, is it possible to detect the highest multi available of the current CPU? Because most results with a modern Intel CPU shows right now no frequency. And users usual dont edit their result afterwards to include it.

Or actual frequency is detected during the benchmark process.