• * Single 8-phase output
    * Output voltage 0-2.5V
    * Output current up to 500A
    * On-board voltage control/monitoring
    * 6x Hotwire connectors for auxillary VRM's
    * Firmware upgradable

Current functionality (FW v0002)

• * Output voltage setting/monitoring
    * Output voltage offset switches (+0.4V, +0.3V, +0.2V, +0.1V)
    * Safety switch (limits output voltage to maximum 1.4V)
    * Output current monitoring
    * VRM temperature monitoring
    * Load-line calibration (0%, 60%, 80%, 100%)
    * Hotwire setting/monitoring

Upcoming features

• * Profiles (save/load)
    * Auxillary output voltage sense

This is still an experimental project and a few test samples have just shipped out to overclockers working with Asus. Let me know what you guys think and if you have some feedback regarding functionality.

No retail for now ...

There will soon be a new firmware for it with optimized settings for the VRM, saw quite big clock frequency increase. Also adds support for auxiliary voltage sense (more accurate, should be connected to MLCC capacitors at the back of the GPU), optimized update rate and averaging of monitoring values, and the ability to alter the VRM switching frequency.

• 2 weeks later...
which is why showing it off is bunnying pointless.

oh hey, look at these cool toys we give our overclocker friends!

ya it's true. I still love looking at these things. but it's like "hey here is some really amazing stuff that you mortals will never get your hands on" That is one thing frustrating about xoc, I wish the tools and special hardware were available to everyone. Not that I even know how to use one yet but it's still frustrating, especially the software programs like abx.

I don't think this powerboard will be available to the general public.

AFAIK only Epower was available retail (for a brief time). GPower isn't retail either.

in the EU shop ist in stock

http://eu.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=100-UC-0400-BR&family=Accessories

nice to see more divices like this.i hope the g-power and asus power whil be soon availabil to the public.

Edited by skulstation

which is why showing it off is bunnying pointless.

oh hey, look at these cool toys we give our overclocker friends!

ya it's true. I still love looking at these things. but it's like "hey here is some really amazing stuff that you mortals will never get your hands on" That is one thing frustrating about xoc, I wish the tools and special hardware were available to everyone. Not that I even know how to use one yet but it's still frustrating, especially the software programs like abx.

Any ETA for availability to the public? Would definitely love one of these!

Yes, it says in the opening post this is an experimental project ... the product is not even final yet. I hope it will be available to everyone but right now I can't tell you when or if it ever will be. If you want to buy one of these right now the Epower is your only choice.

Yes, it says in the opening post this is an experimental project ... the product is not even final yet. I hope it will be available to everyone but right now I can't tell you when or if it ever will be. If you want to buy one of these right now the Epower is your only choice.

I completely understand and I totally appreciate you sharing it with us. Just sometimes it's frustrating just starting out and you see all these amazing devices and they are very hard to get a hold of especially as a beginner. It's still awesome to see though. Thanks for sharing.

Does anyone have fresh news on the listing of this power card?

Now I will try to put these baby on GTX 295 PCB

attachment.php?attachmentid=2689&stc=1&d=1421603528

Guide is great ;)

I find a mistake :

"For example, if the current applied voltage is 1.200 V and the +200 mV switch is changed to the ON position, the output voltage will immediately become 1.300 V."

I don't understand : K. Remote voltage sense inputs *NYI

What is this ?

And don't understand why there is 6 channel for hotwire ? even if you said to use 1 and 4, why 4 channel ?

Edited by elmor