HWBOT Community Forums

The official Rookie Rumble AMD #12 thread.

RavenWings1369

• 2 weeks later...
IM lost lol

To elaborate a little, when you bench for CPU frequency, generally if you shut down all the cores on a multi cored CPU except for one or two, it generates less heat allowing you a little more headroom for voltage and thus a little more overclocking (more speed). You probably could have won stage 1 and thus won the whole shooting match.

You did well on just air BTW. :)

Raven have reason, if he didn't complete all benchs he was not supposed to participate in the draw!

And where are the Rookie Rumble AMD#12 New's?

something isn't adding up rules have been broken , you have people here trying there hardest to do what they need to do , for myself I do it for fun but I would love to get an AIO , so if this is being allowed I think we all should bring this to HWBOTS attention

I understand what your saying but this is very Unacceptable for a Moderator to do , this shows that he/she wasn't doing his/her job, this isn't fair for the people that did all 3 submissions also as Roony Said where are the Rookie Rumble AMD#12 New's? that's not even posted , he had plenty of time to respond to this and fix this , therefore I think this needs to be taken to higher Moderator or Site Admin so this can be Rectify ASAP , SO how many AMD Competitions were at rick , and yes im upset as I can only afford AMD and I don't think it fair

I can understand the upsetness.

Patience.

Moderators here are voluntary. They do this on their own time because they like it. The staff here are good guys for the most part (except Massman :P:D).

I'm sure it will get taken care of.

Edited by Mr.Scott

I see what the problem is. Teleloco did in fact submit in all three stages, but one of his submissions was blocked or deleted. That's why you can't see the third one in the ranking.

To do the lucky draw, we run a query on our database to find all users who submitted in the three stages. The deleted submission is still linked to the competition stage, hence why Teleloco shows up in the list.

Well then that should be in the Rules that all Submissions should be shown and not be delete or blocked so this will not happen again ,or if this does happen and it shows up on OC eSports not completed then they shouldn't been in the lucky draw giveaway , this has cause problems at least for me but I understand what you saying no Submission should be blocked or deleted so they will show up