HWBOT Community Forums

The official Rookie Rumble AMD #13 thread.

RavenWings1369

Not for nothing but, what is going on with this rumble????? I have my benchmarking all ready but, I am not going to post It or even participate if no one is going to be following the rule. You have participants who are hiding screen shots or not even having screen shots at all. I realize that this is supposed to be fun but, I think it can be fun and played by the rules as well. I also realize that you are busy and do this in your free time but, you really need to check EVER ONE who has scores because it is clear that there are people out there who lie and cheat and are making this not fun for someone who wants to do this legitimately. All that I am asking for is a fair competition that is worth me stressing my system an learning from people who are also doing this correctly. Just saying.

Thanks

Ravenwings

You are on a reporting streak.

You've been reporting results from rookie rumble #12

These are rookie challenges , and new members should be given some time , some tolerance.

As i already told you , in an other thread , it's not wrong if you want to go by the book and follow the rules on par.

But ...

If that's the case , check your own results first.

:) :celebration:

You are on a reporting streak.

You've been reporting results from rookie rumble #12

These are rookie challenges , and new members should be given some time , some tolerance.

As i already told you , in an other thread , it's not wrong if you want to go by the book and follow the rules on par.

But ...

If that's the case , check your own results first.

:) :celebration:

im not talking about the Rookie Rumble 12 ty ,

and im a new member also and I know how to read the rules and post what I need to postso there will not be a problem

yes I did have a problem with AMD 12 but that's over ,now im talking about Rookie Rumble AMD #13

the rules are not that hard and if I posted something wrong , I hope someone points it out, so I can fix it

and when had you told me this b4 I don't see where you posted in one of my topics, by all means im not trying to rock the boat for no one but Rules are rules I didn't make them I just follow them and I take offence you saying om on a reporting streak , by all me show me where besides on AMD 12 AND 13

And to note i reported someone Rookie Rumble AMD #12 cause there was no score on something and they won the drawing but that was taken care of , in another words that posted a score then they deleted it and your suppose To apply for the lucky draw you must make a valid submission in each of the competition stages

Edited by RavenWings1369

Sound advice. :celebration:

http://hwbot.org/submission/2768197_ravenwings1369_hwbot_prime_fx_6300_5940.99_pps

Inadequate SS. 4 of same CPUz tab. One could report this and have it removed if one wanted to.

Remember 'glass houses' people. :)

Everybody makes a mistake now and then.

ok ty

I see it , this is why people needs to check other people so it can be check but that is a past one and now were on #13

and I will delete it now ty for showing me my mess up

ok ty

I see it , this is why people needs to check other people so it can be check but that is a past one and now were on #13

and I will delete it now ty for showing me my mess up

Didn't ask you to remove it.

Just saying, "mistakes are made sometimes".

Sometimes the squeeky wheel gets more oil than they can handle.

More patience, more benching. You'll be fine. :)

Didn't ask you to remove it.

Just saying, "mistakes are made sometimes".

Sometimes the squeeky wheel gets more oil than they can handle.

More patience, more benching. You'll be fine. :)

Yes that's true maybe I need to just relax and have more patience

I got it in my head cause a lot of people think cause im a female I don't know what im doing and im blind, but I will take your advice there Mr Scott

Think 'keep it fun'.

It works for me.

We get almost nothing except self satisfaction for this hobby. Worthless points only keep our competitive spirit alive. They're still worthless.

Have fun. Make friends. Share knowledge and experiences. That's what hobbies are for. :)