HWBOT Community Forums

The official Challenger 2015 Div IV Round 2 thread.

torqhp

• 3 weeks later...

You do realize every benchmark hosted here can be used without buying it, there's artificial limitations with some of them, but you could still use them. Go to work and tell your boss you're doing it for free, then go tell a dev he can shove his work up his arse.

Guys just wanna teach you something in GPUPI test if you use OPENCL 1.1 or 1.2 your time will reduce a lot as you can see with 4850mhz i beat the guy at 5400mhz just a litte trick you should know also change the batch size to 1mb/32(in my case) or player arround for the best time

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the Road to Pro Challenger Divisions - In this series you can compete with overclockers from around the globe who use the same hardware. This season features three two-month rounds each with five different stages. Good luck!

Accumulate the most points in the different stages of the season rounds and become the Division Champion. In Challenger Division IV round 1 the hardware is limited to AMD gear. The processor choice is limited to AMD FX. The graphics card choice is limited to AMD Radeon Graphics. You can find more information about restrictions on the competition stage pages.

PARTICIPATION

Stage 1 - Memory Clock Try to beat TheCancer's score of 702.2 MHz.

Stage 1 - GPUPI for CPU - 1B Try to beat DreDVD's score of 40min 41sec 3ms.

Stage 1 - PiFast Try to beat COMIAS's score of 38sec 420ms.

Stage 1 - 3DMark Sky Diver 1xGPU Try to beat chris k's score of 11890 marks.

Stage 1 - 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme 1xGPU Try to beat chris k's score of 2078 marks.

• Administrators

Nearly all GPUPI results I checked so far are invalid - please bother to read the rules, results without "Pi calculation is done" tab are insufficient verification and get blocked.

I will try to get verification of this with head of moderation because of way things are shown at tutorial

http://hwbot.org/news/11978_application_150_rules/

Edited by websmile

• Administrators

The problem is that this has to be cleared with head of moderation because someone failed either at tutorial or at verification rules on which picture is clear. Not my mistake but I would like this to get cleared before we have drama again and I am flooded with reported results 5 minutes after comps end

from 1st week of june all gpu pi submissions will not have pi calculation ok tab because we can upload the screenshot or save data file after cliking ok on pi calculation done. all submission before month of june should have pi calculation tab is fine.

i think this explains the issue. you can check any recent submission

• Administrators

Upload your fastest one and best one with two screenshots if the issue isn´t clarified before competition is ended. What is really funny, everyone benches this and noone seems to look at the rules, maybe I shouldn´t bother as well

Nearly all GPUPI results I checked so far are invalid - please bother to read the rules, results without "Pi calculation is done" tab are insufficient verification and get blocked.

I will try to get verification of this with head of moderation because of way things are shown at tutorial

http://hwbot.org/news/11978_application_150_rules/

Disregard that, 2.1.1 made it possible to validate with the msgbox closed.

One thing , in div1 round2 they cant use titan X , 980ti and futy X ?

But in this div Its ok to use a fury X realeased 6 days before closing a 60day competition, sold out first 24 hours.

Something to think about to next round , set the rules as Country Cup that we only can use hardware realeased before competition start.

Edited by gubben