HWBOT Community Forums

DimasTech?

Massman

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bankruptcy in italy is like a waste of time if you want money back. First of all the time for a process with good lawyers can last for 20 years and second if dimastech shows to court law doesn't have any money and property you will screw up.

Just for your info, i'm Italian and sucks but it is what is it...

Guest TheMadDutchDude
To all.

For personal reasons, I can't continue to coordinate the "fundraiser" to help Pulse88 and Rosty.

I sincerely wish someone else will pick-up from here and continue this effort.

I am the first willing to donate.

Thank you

Sorry to hear that, GK. :(

I'd be happy to help with it if needs be. :)

Guest TheMadDutchDude
If it's still a thing, I can dispose of some sterlings.

I will sort out a thread and such when I get home a little later. :)

Sad to see a company go this way, we have bought quite a few benches off them over the years (we even made there fluids for them in the past) but fully understand the way things are some times. Respect to him for creating a good working company but sad times when things go wrong. It very easy to bury your head when the poo hit the fan and extremely hard to admit there is fault early on, esp when you put a lot of your life into running a company in this cut throat business. I bet you he tried his hardest to get out of the whole mess but seemingly hes had to file for bankruptcy which is a very hard decision to make (no one in business takes bankruptcy likely). I feel very sorry for the guys whom have been hit and lost there money.

I understand how some must feel but calling him a thief isn't a good thing and i bet it wasn't intentional. We have all seen many a big and small company's fall by the way side in this extremely competitive market and i am sure there will be more to come as budgets are squeezed more and more and profit margins are getting tighter and tighter.

Saddens me to see this happening.

Edited by mayhems

From Play3r.net: Dimastech Files For Bankruptcy - Benched For Good? - Play3r.net

Update 00:56GMT 10/07/16

– Dimastech Systems Inc have contacted us via Facebook and stated that the USA section of the company has NOT filed for bankruptcy and has no ties with the Italian side of the business (which has filed for bankruptcy as can be seen here –*114/2016 Dimastech System di Alice Ghioni e c. snc nonch)

@mayhems,

You are right, he isn't a thief. A more fitting description would be con artist. Thieves steal from you without your knowledge, con artists trick you into giving them your money.

Everyone would share your sentiment about the situation if dimastech would have continued filling orders correctly. Its one thing to meet your obligations and have your business become insolvent causing you to file bankruptcy. We would all understand that. Its not acceptable to lie/cheat customers to keep the doors open for a while longer then file bankruptcy anyways.

As far as the "USA Dimastech" I don't even know what that would be? I placed my order last year through the USA website, but all correspondence regarding the order came from dimastech in Italy. And ofcourse it was shipped from Italy.

And as I have mentioned before, I placed my order before I knew this thread existed. Had I seen this first, I definitely wouldn't have purchased from them.

From Play3r.net: Dimastech Files For Bankruptcy - Benched For Good? - Play3r.net

Update 00:56GMT 10/07/16

– Dimastech Systems Inc have contacted us via Facebook and stated that the USA section of the company has NOT filed for bankruptcy and has no ties with the Italian side of the business (which has filed for bankruptcy as can be seen here –*114/2016 Dimastech System di Alice Ghioni e c. snc nonch)

Aparently there are several different companies. Rumors say one is owned by Dimas and one by his wife for example. I forwarded the info of this thread also internally in caseking to check what we are up to (currently we still list dimastech products)

Since someone here in forum still not belive That some of us dont got scammed of this Andrea fellow. Here is a pic of my order/first time payment of cascade.

Have rubbed out my personal Info/destination info since i dont wonna have a identity theft.

Have alot of emails to ranging over a year.

Anyway thanks to all that gives Support to me and Rosty in hard times. :)

Best Regards

Andrea was a large contributor to the overclocking community for a very long time without any problems. Andrea did several kind things for people over the years. Some people have very good memories of dealings with Andrea. I do.

It is sad that the situation got bad and lingered for such a long time. I'd be upset too if I didn't receive what I paid for or a refund.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 years later...