HWBOT Community Forums

DimasTech?

Massman

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest george.kokovinis
I wonder how many of you guys opinion would be changed if you found out he's was termly ill and in the hospital all this time?

Anyway looks like preformise pc's don't have there stuff anymore.

From personal experience Mr.Horse, I can reassure you, that no one cares

about the status of your health, or even if you are alive or dead.

These are issues important to the family and close friends of the sick person ( like myself ).

Such kind of sentimental comments have no place in a world of free trade.

You pay a company and wait for the goods.

Other than that, nothing.

Can't run a business anymore ?

Fully understandable and respected.

Clear your name, settle your accounts and be a gentleman.

True, if that was the case he should have said so. But you never know, There could have been some crisis and they lack the time and ability to let us know. Or a plant were the stuff was made blew up and half of everyone inside died... Or maybe there in the middle of declaring bankruptcy or the owners are in jail. Still I think some one should spend the 2 minutes it takes to let us know what happened and hold off on new orders until they get everything figured out.

I guess I'm not one to point fingers until I know what is exactly going on. Remember what happened to frozen cpu? they kept taking orders long after they had their problems and almost no one got what they payed for.

That aside, I did buy a 100g tub of thermal grease from there online store the other week and received it yesterday. It took about 10days to get it. I guess I'm lucky. Although I still would not want to risk anything more then 10$ with them.

I can totally understand someone having a crisis and would be very sympathetic, but then once you know that you should suspend all orders and not keep taking peoples money. Also he cant be that deathly ill and unable to produce products if he is posting new products on facebook.

Im just really talking about sales in general because I dont really have enough inside info to make comments on this situation, but we do have a member here who is saying they still have not received there money and that's enough for us all to be upset.

Guest george.kokovinis
not sure if stupid or balls of steel

Not sure if Mr.Horse's name is Andrea or not :D

I am trying to refrain myself from some XXXXXX comments to Mr.Horse:mad:

LMAO Allen and Alex:celebration:

Edited by george.kokovinis

So sad hearing stuff like this,really dislike the part were the seller isn't responding

They responded once the PayPal claim came through. I didn't want to send the case back so I asked for a partial refund. They accepted it.

A little of both. :P

It's just a bench case. Not a single stage or anything too pricy.

Not bad at all, no cheap thumb screws, nothing damaged, and it did not take for ever to get to me! Certainly beats the gutted lan li case I been using.

However not all is perfect, the paint has a small amount of orange peel, one small crack in the paint on the corner and the paint could be a little thicker on the bottom. A manual would have been nice too. Most of the screws came in the standard white tub dimastech uses, knowing what goes were would have been nice. But I got it all figured out.

You didn't receive the brass colored hardware? It's really really light, feels like pot metal. The stuff they used before was solid... likely made of actual brass.

As for the rest, I'll let you be the judge:

kzvfmMF.png

EdnyKYd.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Hello friends and ex-friends,

The thousands are 1800 eur in all, they will go back to the 2 people involved in next days,

about the stock we're trying our best to solve all the problems.

Please take care that I'm not putting me behind a finger, we have problems but we can solve them,only matter is the time.

If somebody from the community want to have an interview with me about actual situation,future plans and my point of view on events.please get in contact with me, I do not have nothing to hide.

Wish the best for all,friends, ex-friends,haters etc etc

Andrea

So, what ever happened to this promise Andrea, I thought you were trying to fix these problems. To me and my business, reputation is worth well over 1800 euro. I rely on word of mouth (free advertising) and would image you would too, since we are both in very niche markets. Sure some gamer might buy a test-bench instead of a case, but with options like the In Win X-Frame 2.0 for all the bells and wistles or the Streacom HWBot Open Test Bench for barebones lightweight portability I can't see anyone in our community willing to take a shot at ordering from Dimastech and risk having to deal with any of the multiple issues we all know about or have first hand experience with. I have wanted a Dimastech Hard to use with my Z97 GIGA SOC Force LN2 board becase it has no holes to hold down a cpu pot and your table has a solution, but decided to just make a clamp of my own. Many people like the design of your tables but there have just been too many problems to justify any risk, whether valid or not your rep is tarnished and false promises only make it look like there is a larger underlying problem, and in a world with options disaster is on the horizon. Financially you supposedly only have 2 guys to deal with for a tiny amount of money in the overall picture, take care of them, find some investors to help with supply and quality (new hardware unacceptable-like foam metal) and find a way to show the people who have or want to buy your products that the BS is over and succed financially or just shut the doors and move on to the next chapter of your life cause what you're doing now is just a silly waste of time. You only have one life to live !

:( :(

Thread's been up for about a year, I guess it was inevitable. Hope Dimas and family will get through this rough time well. Wish him the best!

I am not sure if you are making fun or just act like the usual self,however wishing Dimas well means you actually don't give 0.02$ on this community,even more for the people that got robbed by Dimastech .

This is really outrageous and you literally bunnyed my day when i read this first thing in the morning.

A thief is what it is , there is no mercy for things like this.

A thief should be treated with no respect,take away what he stole (plus interest eventually) and serve jail-time. Go and steal something from a shop Massman,see what happens...

As I had hoped to see this resolved for the forum members (as well as ourselves), it's a sad day for everyone involved. The fact that I don't align with your pitch-fork mentality says nothing about my respect towards the community.

Check who started the thread to inform other community members :rolleyes:

Edited by Massman

:( :(

Thread's been up for about a year, I guess it was inevitable. Hope Dimas and family will get through this rough time well. Wish him the best!

I'll add to this, that I hope Dimas scammed buyers will get through this rough time well. Wish them the best.

;)

As I had hoped to see this resolved for the forum members (as well as ourselves), it's a sad day for everyone involved. The fact that I don't align with your pitch-fork mentality says nothing about my respect towards the community.

Check who started the thread to inform other community members :rolleyes:

Massman,altough it is a terrible waste of time arguing with you,a community leader such as yourself should had created a topic of warning and also front-page announcement to avoid Dimastech since u saw the problems Rosty and Pulse88 got . Instead you claimed you did enough by creating a topic asking if people talked to Dimastech recently.

Then,to add some sugar on the burrial cake you come and express compassion for Dimas . It's been over a fucking year since he had the opportunity to refund these guys , anyone can see this is theft and stupid situation , i don't think i judge him too hard at all.