HWBOT Community Forums

DimasTech?

Massman

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Escalate now, worry later.

I sent em the last email on paypal & their normal email, if they don't respond by tomorrow it's getting escalated then I'll just let paypal deal with it.

It would be nice to get my money back yes, but i'd much rather have my dam test bench -.-

I can't find anything similar to it that I like for a reasonable price, they're the only ones :(

• 1 month later...

I ended up winning my PayPal dispute because they never did respond. About 1 week after I received my refund, the order showed up at my door.

They then became very busy on email, forum PM's and my cell phone to get their money back. :P

I let them sweat it out in silence for a few of weeks as payback for the crap customer service, then repaid the invoice last week. :D

Guest george.kokovinis
Should have just had @Gunslinger send you his money and skip Dimastech altogether lol

Mike's ( Gunny ) funds might have bot been enough.

Many pages back I said my story with "Dimas".

Should have kept the SS and the money ( 700 Euros ).

Then we would all be fine

:banana::banana::banana:

Guest george.kokovinis
I wouldn't cop to that... I mean you sent the one back cuz the power cable was loose didn't you? Didn't even boyher to do a quick diagnostic. I order custom hardware from europe before, its not surprising for a cable to get knocked loose

Don't know if you are ref to me, but that was certainly not the reason.

If it is not me, apologies:celebration:

• 3 weeks later...
We can all leave negative reviews on facebook page for this matter... Ut's incredible what happens here and everyone is so silent about...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It will be deleted, he has time for removing such, but no time to refund.

Thief - no other description matches.

What would work, would be contacting his business partners, however, I am not personally involved in this financially, so I will not be the one to do such.

NB: Since this thread was started, I changed my signature, I bet if more active forum users does so, it will impact his business.

• 4 weeks later...
Wish me luck... I just ordered a v3.0 to replace my 2.5 :eek:

I wish I didn't love my 2.5 so much. I hate giving them my business :( Fortunately, I'm pretty well protected with Paypal.

Did you order direct or via PPCS (or other vendor)?

It took a little time for mine but just a couple emails via their website and I got it without issue. I ordered mine riiiiight before all this was coming out. I would like to think they really are trying but think the upfront capital needed for some of these phase units is too much to handle for them right now. The benchtables and other accessories shouldn't be as much of a burden.

Make sure to keep us updated.

I ordered on their US site. Spoke to the Skype support line yesterday and she said the order was received and it should ship today or Monday.

[3/17/2016 2:03:19 PM] Supporto DimasTech: Hello,we got it now

[3/17/2016 2:03:43 PM] Supporto DimasTech: It should ship tomorrow or latest Monday

Hope that's true :eek: