HWBOT Community Forums

DimasTech?

Massman

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i order a cascade back in october, promised delivery in februar, payed 2000 eur up front, and 12 may promised cascaded or my money back in 10 day.. haven't got my money or cascade yet.. so dont pay him up front for you orders..

Edited by Rosty

Heard about the cascade - and I have tried reaching out for Dimas in several ways, such as facebook, his page, Italian overclockers etc....

But he is really keeping quiet about this....

At one point I expect Dimas to read this thread, and my suggestion is clear; Finish what you started, don't be a scammer - you make quality products, if you are low on money, then say so, don't steal 2000 euro and pretend nothing has happend.

You are not alone Rusty

ordered one cascade in March payed 1000 euro up front. another 1000 euro when it was done.

He sad the build was clear in may and was ready for tuning. I asked for pics of it 2 weaks ago no reply since that mail( he was gonna send pics after business trip) . Asked then for weak ago if there was any problem with the cascade unit still waiting for reply....

So in total he have 3k euro total at least...

Got a felling that me and Rosty is not alone in this mess....

The dmg is done....

I hope this gonna be solved but the silence have made one thing clear for me, will never order a single thing from Dimastech ever again..... :(

Sorry to hear Pulse88

same story, he promised me picture when he started the build, haven't seen any picture, he just promised a lot of BS to now..

i send a PM on FB to HWbot when computex started about the problem, because it pissed me of to see all he's new product posted on FB, and sponsoring HWbot world tour, and so on...

Edited by Christian Ney
edit

Still its beyond my thinking why you sponsor Hwbot world tour and in the same time scamming hwbot benchers.....

God way of ending company business if scamming theory turn out to be true.

Maybe there is another reason why this have turned ugly for buyers....

Lets hope people with better contacts with the company find out what have happen. Dimastech is not a new company in the hardware business, So why start to behave like this suddenly to buyers.

Either way the communication is the worst i have encountered in my life buying pc related products and therefore no more Dimastech products for me ever again .... :(

Several hardware-related stores sell Dimastech stuff (caseking for example).

Maybe contact them and ask about some cooperation. They should have a way to contact him.

HWBOT should be able to do something too, since they had Dimastech as a sponsor for the World Tour.

Not sure what would be the response, but worth trying, I think.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

Good ,seems like it is some chance for this to be solved then

But Dimastech neads to improve their communication with people that do special orders like cascade. Especially when a pre pay are involved.

Better communication = This thread have never appeared = All involved would be happy

thanks L3p for the introduction, i had to resume an old account to reply there...

i'm Andrea Di Marco, here to speack for DimasTech.

i'd like to make clear 3 things before talking about the current problems:

1) DimasTech Systems is a company, all the things been said over there about me as a person, not have to be related to my name/nickname, as i'm just a worker for the company, i do have responsability but my own Name have not to be related to Company Related problems or facts.

2) DimasTech have been growing a lot since 10 years ago, when i started by my own only by doing phase change systems for PC as a HOBBY, now this part of the business is probably worth around the 0,5 to 1%, i sincerely wanted to keep this Phase Change for PC business going since we started from there, but today there's not enough request to make cost effective units and having a good marginality, this lead to long delays and long delivery time couse priority on this builds is very low, timing given to the customers could have been said better, this is an excuse, it's not good to deal like this, this should be imporved but very difficult to improve something that is not giving good return.

3) Facebook and Socials are not in my hands, i've a people handing this things, so he act to protect the page/socials integrity, it's clear that a customer saying questionable things could not stay in a front page, sincerely i'm not staying all day looking at FB posts, i do have some much more important things to do during the day...

to sum up everything:

Customers: i know things have not been going as forecasted, if you want the unit to be delivered the same, we can propose a price reduction to excuse the delay, i will book time for me and my co-worker on this builds to be started by end of week, if you don't want to go on, get in contact with our direct mailing, the same used in the mailing for orders /specs/etc...and ask for a full refund.

at this point, we just want an happy customer, even if without unit, but at least don't come to us asking for anything.

I want to make clear, that all units purchase will be have a regular agreement to be signed from the partys, until today we had acted with trust between customer and manifacturer, without any written agreement, that means that in any way, we or the customer, have the right to do this kind of things, and it's clear that a company reputation with over than 2k sales year, can not be deal like this for 2 on 2k event.

Press/Forums Admins/etc: DimasTech is a company on the business since 2005, we had been always growing and making better products couse of the customer feedback, we had been sponsoring several press / papers / website etc...i'm not expecting HWBOT to cover all of the problems we have, but at least we expect a mail before opening thread like this, problems between Customers and Manifacturer need to be deal by them, there's no need of external opinions or personal opionion of 3rd party not related to this things...so by my opinion, i was expecting something better from this Community Admins, since we're also an early sponsor of last events...before starting any thread like this, i could have been sending a tons of email...and last of all, it's not possible to say or sentence in a pubblic place, "DONT SEND MONEY UPFRONT", do you know that your words in this place are followed as RULE by other members?

All not related people: i'd like to say that this is a pubblic forum, where world can read, so your opinion over there, even if it is a questionnable opinion need to take care of facts, and you cannot act as Jury and Lawyer at same time, so before saying something, think about it...

thanks for your attention, hope my words here will not be edited...

Andrea Di Marco

• 2 weeks later...

Since there are US and EU websites, are the phases sold off the US site being made in the US or in italy where dimas main is located?

If they are not made at the same locations, do the problems affecting production for the phases mentioned here still carry over?

I kinda need a cascade and its cheaper on your site than the quote i received.

Dont wannna be a Jackass do you think it gonna be easier to get a cascade to us when they have prob to get cascade to eu guys in the fisrt place. Afterall they are making them in italy.

My advice to wait some more time....

/Pulse88

Dont wannna be a Jackass do you think it gonna be easier to get a cascade to us when they have prob to get cascade to eu guys in the fisrt place. Afterall they are making them in italy.

My advice to wait some more time....

/Pulse88

That's why he's asking if they are made in Italy or not as moving them across borders could potentially be the issue getting them to customers.

That's why he's asking if they are made in Italy or not as moving them across borders could potentially be the issue getting them to customers.

Exactly, i got quoted 1600-2000 for one built locally and dropped off. And the guy is so busy with his actual job itd be a hell of a wait.

So 1500 for a top tier delivered isnt bad imo.

Us might not be as busy since they arent handling all the intl. Deals that the main would be.