HWBOT Community Forums

Not sure if right place to ask

Lays

I have 2x4Gb TridentX ram I want to sell, xmp 9-11-11-31 2400 1.65v.

How much should I be asking for it? I plan on putting it in the marketplace section, but figured I should ask first so I don't price it to high or to low.

Edited by Lays

What's the current Ebay price?

Doesn't matter if you price it too high. At least then you can drop the price until someone buys. Better than low-balling yourself :)

I can't find them on ebay anywhere, only the C10 model. The model I have is C9

I can't find them on ebay anywhere, only the C10 model. The model I have is C9

This kind (2400CL9) of memory kit , even though it's used , often have a price tag more than a brand new 2400CL10 kit.

Furthermore since 2400 CL9-11-11 kit sure is well binned Samsung chips they keep a high price rate.

Also consider that , you cant find such speed spec anymore.

I dont know what you paid for it.

But i personally bought the same ram kit , early 2013 @ 124.00 euro.

This kind (2400CL9) of memory kit , even though it's used , often have a price tag more than a brand new 2400CL10 kit.

Furthermore since 2400 CL9-11-11 kit sure is well binned Samsung chips they keep a high price rate.

Also consider that , you cant find such speed spec anymore.

I dont know what you paid for it.

But i personally bought the same ram kit , early 2013 @ 124.00 euro.

The c10 kit is around 65$ USD, should I ask like 75 or 80 USD shipped? Not sure if that is reasonable or not.

• Administrators

It is reasonable, if you can test oc you might even ask a bit more - 2400c9 TridentX are often able to run 2800C9-12-12-18 around 1,98-2,1v depending on quality on 1150 at tight subtimings, kits that can do this are searched for and very useful for benchers. 80 US-Dollars shipped out of the box without oc results is price that seems to be OK for me

It is reasonable, if you can test oc you might even ask a bit more - 2400c9 TridentX are often able to run 2800C9-12-12-18 around 1,98-2,1v depending on quality on 1150 at tight subtimings, kits that can do this are searched for and very useful for benchers. 80 US-Dollars shipped out of the box without oc results is price that seems to be OK for me

I don't think I can do much better than 2666 c9, my IMC is quite poor.

I have 2 more identical sticks from the same 4x4 kit, and those two do 9-12-12-18 1t 2800 on a friend's 4790k, but I can't do much past 2666.

I guess I can do a few screenshots of them doing 2666 c9 if that helps sell them a bit faster. I'd keep the entire kit of 4x4, but I really only need 8Gb if ram in my rig. Plus I'm trying to gather money for an external loop.

Thanks!