HWBOT Community Forums

TerraRaptor - Pentium 3 800Mhz EB s370 @ 1314MHz - 1min 24sec 31ms SuperPi - 1M

Kotori

Where u saw envius? dont care about results. Im intresting to push system to max, thats all. Thats why im return when my socket370 record broken. Now im here bcz Raptor close to beat and im waiting his score.

Im not inresting in u or results from u. dont care. air or not, why u tolking about this?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without input Gigio you never found.

not true. pos more money and time, after old memory i want to go search in new...and i buy so many diff chips new memory.

anyway gigio fail all his lying to us(no indificator on chips, gives wrong links to mans and other). he can say, mans i dont want share info, thats all. We understand that....but when italian mans post this s**t to us...man, its hahha....

Edited by gradus

not true. pos more money and time, after old memory i want to go search in new...and i buy so many diff chips new memory.

anyway gigio fail all his lying to us(no indificator on chips, gives wrong links to mans and other). he can say, mans i dont want share info, thats all. We understand that....but when italian mans post this s**t to us...man, its hahha....

There is a written rule that say that he have to say this information?

No, so he can do what he want...

Nobody ask me what kind of memory I have used

You talk to much but what have you shared to community?

To Hwbot we can find a lot of your posts that says"

"what chip and brand are you used?"

If you want I can link you

You are "rosicone" go to google translate ;)

Other question I have a lot medals and cup not only with socket 370 only at air cooling ;)

For photos question you talk like a chicken with no sense

I have done other photos with new Kingston qimonda when I made pcmark04 scores, and this because I used a geforce 6600gt so I was obligated to do again other photo (boring for me)

I told u facts. Why u so angru to facts? He want lying? ok. Its normal for u? and italian team? ok.

Normal for u, not normal for others.

And this thread not about results from u, nobody intresting in them.

Now when i said that can share info about this meme all of u said - no secret, I used this and this. bcz no sense to hide information anymore.

Edited by gradus

I told u facts. Why u so angru to facts? He want lying? ok. Its normal for u? and italian team? ok.

Normal for u, not normal for others.

Before:

Raptor bcz now he can beat nabs italian results.

Your words... what do you mean "nabs"?

Is normal for you to talk with this words?

Everybody can see that you start talking in aggressive way

Stop talking about Italian teams nobody talks about Russian team

Ask to you a question why I'm talking in this way

And this thread not about results from u, nobody intresting in them.

Now when i said that can share info about this meme all of u said - no secret, I used this and this. bcz no sense to hide information.

Before:

U used this photos bcz italian team dont wont share info, u think its help u in bench and medals here.

But if u have good mem its not the same that u good overclocker. Give that system to me and i make better result, thats all about overckloking.

Hwbot about medals, but medals its nothing. Hwbot not overclocking, many ppl go away and lost interest.

Your words...

Edited by Stermy57

Your words... what do you mean "nabs"?

Is normal for you to talk with this words?

normal, its not lying. gigio think he can have gold medals only with the help of normal mem. thats why he dont give us information, he knows that we broke results easy. thats why this results nabs, only thx to mem. No performanse per clock, no tweaking, nothing...only mem.

Stop talking about Italian teams nobody talks about Russian team

Ask to you a question why I'm talking in this way

u can talk abut russian team, dont like them. russian team kill overckloking in russia.

and i dont like italian team after all.

i talk this way bcz i hate lying.

Edited by gradus

normal, its not lying. gigio think he can have gold medals only with the help of normal mem. thats why he dont give us information, he knows that we broke results easy. thats why this results nabs, only thx to mem. No performanse per clock, no tweaking, nothing...only mem.

u can talk abut russian team, dont like them. russian team kill overckloking in russia.

try to beat his result with the same frequency. then we'll talk.

Normal? All can read your words

Sorry but you are too haughty and disrespectful

I have never wrote anything about Russian team hier

You start talking about Italian teams

I think this is the last post

You have lost my respect

i talk this way bcz i hate lying.

I have no problem to any country...

From now I have a problem with you because you are aggressive and like I said before haughty and disrespectful

You don't like Italian teams this is your problem!

But you don't have any power to talk in this way

You are a clockers like us!

You have lost my respect

ok)

I have no problem to any country...

From now I have a problem with you because you are aggressive and like I said before haughty and disrespectful

not intresting in this.

You don't like Italian teams this is your problem!

as u said I have no problem, i dont like Italian teams here. On hwbot. its not a problem for me.

But you don't have any power to talk in this way

You are a clockers like us!

imo normal talking. i like discuss some stuff.

My fifty cents - why then posting results stating cold on mems (gigio's 1.266S) and 4v (some results with CUmine) when these chips go that high with stock cooling (no sinks) and volts? Isn't that an idication of giving a wrong direction?

Hi terra ;) he really run it with 4.0v you can believe or not but it's true...

This was not made to giving a wrong direction

Than he decided to keep secret all information about SDRAM but this was his decision!

Now we are waiting for cold period ( winter and autumn) than we will see...

U used this photos bcz italian team dont wont share info, u think its help u in bench and medals here.

Is not all true,i repeate

http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=99716

RUGGERO what mem you use when 200 2-2-2-7-9?

I find the book,ram was kingmax pc 150

1)170/175 2 2 2 7 9 on air 3,90 volt 1m

2)190/195 2 2 2 7 9 with cpu on ln2 and ram on "air"* 3,90 volt 1m

3)200/202 2 2 2 7 9 with cpu and ram ln2 3,90 volt 1m around -80°

*The cpu pot cools also the ram,I think ram as around -30°.

I think that is share information :D

• Crew

Its really cool to see that the s370 competition is still going strong. It took many years to get close to those japanese pioneers. From time to time I digg in the archives and its still a blast what they did. Its funny that they had the same problems, finding good ram had top priority as DDR Ram boards were more or less useless.

I was going through maybe 5 or 6kg of sdrams. There were lot of microns but all were disappointing, some mtecs but they were even more crap. I found some nice infineon DT-7 sticks which do 180Mhz CL2 and one MDT that can do 185Mhz CL2 but looking at the chips, those MDTs are Infineons as well. So I wonder why the japs never used Infineon...

From stermys pic I identified promos sticks so I ordered some from ebay. They were quite good around 180Mhz CL2 512mb module and 184Mhz CL2 256mb, giving the fact that these are basically mosel vitalics and arround 2001 they were crap its actually a wonder that they go that strong, but again its simply not enough these days.

Anyway keep it up guys!