HWBOT Community Forums

The official Rookie Rumble AMD #18 thread.

Niuulh post :

Coucou, je me suis fais voler la victoire par un mec qui a fais un nouveau compte y a 6 h. Surement un pote du brésilien qui m'as full report le mois dernier...

Moyen d'avoir un recourt pour ça ou c'est mort ?

http://hwbot.org/user/braziliancavemam/

Brazil braziliancavemam

Achievement gained: Make your first submission to HWBOT.

6 hours ago [like] like - comment

liked your post, I stole your victory ? competition is for you to win? I just like to know who your Brazilian friend who knows everything about me? you've been manipulated by an evil character of person and I do question of where he meets me to say something to me

Posté le: Samedi 27 Juin 2015 à 14:47:47 Lien permanent Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Coucou, je me suis fais voler la victoire par un mec qui a fais un nouveau compte y a 6 h. Surement un pote du brésilien qui m'as full report le mois dernier...

Moyen d'avoir un recourt pour ça ou c'est mort ?

http://hwbot.org/user/braziliancavemam/

Brazil braziliancavemam

Effectively, this post come from our forums.

I invite to pay close attention to the date of the post : 27 Juin 2015 (June 27th)

It dates from the first argue you had with Niuulh. Since, i talked with him about how competitions works, and how he can be beated by newcomers.

On the last RR's thread (after this post), he apologies and recognize you were just better this time, remember ^^

So the thing you point at is just outdated.

I understand that it worked up you a bit, but it's just a misunderstanding ^^

I let you take note of my post, and if you agree, maybe moderators can clean our discussion, so others can speak about volts, MHz and the warranty tricks for burned CPU ^^

If you want to continue to talk, PM me ;)

Good luck for Rumbles and after !

I had not seen the date of the post, but I make it clear that I do not keep grudge Niuulh and only said that he was manipulated by a bad person, and what irritated me was knowing that a person who does not even know me, lies is talking about me, I am newbie and when I figure out how to send mp I'd like to talk some things .I apologize to everyone and myself posts can be deleted

With GPUPI bench...how does HPET (14.??) and RTC (1ms) change the benchmark results.

I read that there was some sort of RTC discrepency with Windows 8 and HWBOT was not accepting results for a while.

I am seeing two differences in everyones benchmark results. The best results have RTC and other results that are double their score are HPET mostly.

When I disabled HPET in BIOS the benchmark would then not run. It seems older versions of windows can do RTC and still run the benchmark.

Anyone have insight on this. Being an amateur in an amateur comp...I would not mind a little bit of advice on this.

Cheers everyone :)