HWBOT Community Forums

Well I tried that probably 15 times. I got enough of that error as I basically tried everything, different isos, different bootloaders so i just burned the iso to disc and installed that way.

A few people seem to get this issue, which board are you on? As it says it's not finding the ISO for some reason. Could be something with the USB drive, which file system is it formatted with?

• Crew

huge thanks for this guide tl and elmor.

xp installation went easy.

it does not work on MSI though, after installing fira and x99-skylake ahci, it gets 0000xA05 bluescreen something about "ACPI" stuff

G

Edited by Vivi

huge thanks for this guide tl and elmor.

xp installation went easy.

it does not work on MSI though, after installing fira and x99-skylake ahci, it gets 0000xA05 bluescreen something about "ACPI" stuff

G

Yes thanks for the installation guide - unfortunately I am getting the ACPI BSOD on this board with my install

• 4 weeks later...
Guest barbonenet
Hi boys,

i have many issues during XP installation on my M8H.

I check the guide but this is the error. Why ?

install xp using http://www.pendrivelinux.com/downloads/YUMI/YUMI-2.0.1.9.exe , when the install finish, replace firadisk.img file inside YOURUSBLETTER:\multiboot\ISOS with this https://dl.dropbox.com/s/dybcgui8mu63ld6/firadi32.img for 32bit, or this https://dl.dropbox.com/s/t156kygf0yl3pcd/firadi64.img for 64bit.

Remember to rename these files in firadisk.img when you put one of them on your usb!

Start the install from usb......choose step 1 in yumi......press f6 during first bootup of xp installer and charge firadisk driver and skylake driver....

next bootup again from usb and choose option 2.....continue install, done!

Edited by barbonenet

• Administrators

@Andreat85 No USB3 drivers for XP, buy a pci or pci-e usb 2.0 controller and use it with XP, this should work :)

Hero is still doing good for me, no weakness. 4x4GB above 3800Mhz easy, time is slow, but reason for this is bad XP (no ram-disk, was already 0,8-1,2s slower than perica_baris bench os at 1150 and 1155 depending on freq) and slow bencher ^^

4.5ghzasusgtz3820c1245tqra.jpg

P.S. Funny, these are last mems I have atm xD

Edited by websmile
  • Like 1

Guest barbonenet

Search xp performance edition 2009, and if u need an how to install ramdisk, search on klanoc forum.....there are alot of tweaks and how to install corrextly eram(last pages) .... My os is very slim(120mb) but i tryed performance edition 2009 and is quite good......again follow klanoc forum;)

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk