HWBOT Community Forums

Hello all

K404

I.... have been treading on toes recently.

I *have* been posting critical comments, but i've not been angry when i've been typing, i've never been more relaxed in my life, so I need to figure out how i'm getting it wrong.

Some of the points i've wanted to make/things i've wanted to say have been lost due to poor wording on my part or the wrong application of my sarcasm.

I am sorry for offense caused by poor wording, but not for challenging ideas.

I'm gonna take a month away from here, maybe longer.

Sorry again.

K

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Kenny! Long time no talk! I hope you're doing well buddy. :)

I wouldn't worry about treading on too many toes. You're fully entitled to your opinion, that's what makes a forum. I can't say that I have been keeping track of everything posted here, but I was never offended or felt as if you were directly aiming comments at other users.

You're a Scottish Legend in the OC community, at least to a lot of us in the UK, so please don't leave us. :)

I usually like your posts, Kenny, as I always appreciate critical comment and thought in any discussion. However, personally, I sometimes see that critical thinking ("this idea has these consequences, and maybe that's a problem") is replaced with cynical thinking ("this will not solve anything and I'm not sure anything will") and that might result in treading on people's toes.

Don't be gone for too long, though!!

I have nothing against k404 and didn't notice anything offensive in his post, but I want to say: If you wanna quit, just quit don't say anything. I have no idea why people are such interested in that kind of drama(actually I know why, I just can't remember English translation of them).

why people are such interested in that kind of drama (actually I know why, I just can't remember English translation of them).

Attention whores is, I believe, the proper therm:

attentionwhore.jpg

But since Im not native english speaker, nor I recieved any formal education in english language, I could be wrong. Other native english speakers might correct me...

But I did not believe that Kenny does this. He just feel that he should apologize... this is hardly attention whoring, IMHO.