HWBOT Community Forums

blocking old results that don't comply to new rules

ok i just had 3 of my results blocked because they didn't comply to the new rules NeoForce put i did not have enough info they results are from before gpuz was out i konw this because i am a major member at techpowerup i was there for the first of the gpuz tests came out.

i refuse to have to re-bench all of my old systems because the rules are different

Hello,

An hwbot crew member, NeoForce, has blocked one of your submitted scores. It has been marked as 'insufficient verification'.

This was the reason the user gave:

no resolution of test? no info about GPU + CPU

onto why they were deleted not enough info last time i checked it says very clearly on 3dmark what resolution i ran at yet that was a reason they were deleted?

untitled172.png

i'm sorry but nothing else in my profile is a cheat so why would i start now this is crap i worked hard to get that FX5700 to run those scores i will not rerun tests because i CAN'T i want my scores to be undeleted because its wrong to delete my old benchies just cause the rules changed.

If this is how its going to be then EVERY OTHER BENCH LIKE IT BETTER GET DELETED AS WELL!

No need to get upset. The resultion is there, which is reason enough to think this was some kind of mistake by NeoForce:) I don't have a clue about what you needed in the past to be allowed to submit scores, but score, resolution, CPU info and GPU info sounds enough for me - since you're using the free edition.

This isnt meant personally, but im sure you can understand that there is no way of proving your clockspeeds from that picture.

You could have run at any speed and got a score. In theory, you could have been cheating.

IMHO, all results without proof of clockspeed should either be deleted, or ineligible for points.

I know the rules change, but to just have a score seems pointless, without any extra details.

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=638563

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=638571

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=638562

This isnt meant personally, but im sure you can understand that there is no way of proving your clockspeeds from that picture.

You could have run at any speed and got a score. In theory, you could have been cheating.

IMHO, all results without proof of clockspeed should either be deleted, or ineligible for points.

I know the rules change, but to just have a score seems pointless, without any extra details.

honestly i agree with that on newer stuff but umm they dont have super clocks on either part listed it a FX5700 VIVO @ 500/35x anda PD930 @ 3.05ghz so not exactly jaw dropping clocks on either...and if you look all my recent stuff abides by all the new rules so why would i have cheated to get a total of ~6pts?

your scores are missing RESOLUTION the benchmark was run at; I can understand why these scores were blocked; but you are correct that a clear rule on valid screenshot submission was not known yet at the time of that score's submission. I have unblocked them;

"unblocked. no rule stating resolution needs to show was active at time of result submission"

He has marked the resolution with a red square. Is that not enough? I'm juas asking so I don't mess up my future 3d bench screens;)

• 3 weeks later...

So what the Hell? how far are you guys going back on Results?

I had a Aquamark Result block that was from 06' HAHA!!!!

The BOT on our Forum went HAYWIRE!!!! and Deleted scores and when we fix the problem with the BOT! All our Scores from Years ago were getting uploaded. :eek:

The scores ARE OLD ONES! Please check the Days before blocking Please.

I am seeing alot of these on the scores error.gif that the BOT uploaded already......

Back in the days did Aquamark need to have all the New rules :rolleyes:

On my Forum the Aquamark rules states

22-December-05

Rules

- don't use multiple nicknames

- only post scores belonging to you

- 1024x768x32bit only

- include a screenshot