HWBOT Community Forums

The official Challenger 2015 Div III Round 3 thread.

raules009

• Administrators

Have you already tried to enable unofficial overclocking at config? Don´t remeber exactly how this works anymore because I am retired from 3D for much too long time, but iirc, if you go to config file and change value there, you get wider frequency range at afterburner - so sad rt is no longer supported with new versions, was much better program in many aspects for user

Have you already tried to enable unofficial overclocking at config? Don´t remeber exactly how this works anymore because I am retired from 3D for much too long time, but iirc, if you go to config file and change value there, you get wider frequency range at afterburner - so sad rt is no longer supported with new versions, was much better program in many aspects for user

thanks I already solved the version that should be used is 4.2.1 (with this program you will have GPU and memory clock up to 2500 up to 2400)

Can HD6450 GDDR3 be allowed for R5 230 stage? That's exactly the same card, with the same gpu and if it is from the same mfc even use the same pcb! :)

I'm asking because i have a 6450 here (same as this: http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Sapphire/HD_6450_Passive/ which is the same as this R5 230: http://www.sapphiretech.com/productdetial.asp?pid=6266479D-30D1-4810-9FBF-69B681F5909F&lang=eng) and R5 230 turn to be a bit expensive (considering how crap this card is and how devalued Real is nowadays =P ) here in Brazil, so no point on buying a card that i already have one laying around...

Edited by NoMS

• 2 weeks later...

As this comp is nearing its end i'm kinda annoyed at myself for not taking a screenie of my crap R5 230 vantage run as even that would of given me enough points to currently take 2nd overall. And to top it off my LN2 should of been here this AM but the drivers sick so will be friday :( i could of then tried to improve my other subs for the comp. well you live and learn and in future i'm gonna screenshot and submit even if it is poop cos you just never know.