HWBOT Community Forums

Asrock Z170 OC Formula-DDR4

Guest Bullant

Guest Bullant

Looks great loud,be interesting to see how much more in the B-die on cold even if trcd-tras can only tighten up should still see nice drop.More freq will be bonus too,nice for air

Edited by Bullant

delivering!

AFR cold from the other night 4/4/4000 c11 LN2 cooled

new b-die, none DOA and no switcharoo, all air cooled in torture mode (no spreaders) 1.7v

Uhhh yeah ... this is fantastic on all levels. Voltage that low on B die with those results. Do you think the voltage ceiling in terms of scaling for B die will be lower because of the density or otherwise, if similar to E die I'd say we can be anticipating exciting things in the near future

Uhhh yeah ... this is fantastic on all levels. Voltage that low on B die with those results. Do you think the voltage ceiling in terms of scaling for B die will be lower because of the density or otherwise, if similar to E die I'd say we can be anticipating exciting things in the near future

Let's see where they stop at 1.7v, it's not here.

3mDDTvw.png

I'm glad I didn't order any AFR, just released and a dinosaur already.

Not to mention the pile of crap one apparently has to plough through to get something decent. Been there, done that with MFR.

+1 on that. Retail afr seems like it takes some serious binning. Plus you have to go cold for them to be decent. Samsungs seems the winners for the time being.

Guest barbonenet
LN2 tomorrow, finished up on air (1.8v set in bios)

5hVtGZS.png

qJwk3Fx.png

Dear Santa claus: please could i have loud's B-Die and Splave's 6700k for crystmast???thanks :)

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk